• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Maybe there is someone who has had this problem before:

A user contacted me as their Connect for Outlook program mysteriously 'vanished' overnight. I verified that the user still has the component installed via the programs list. Additionally, I checked add/remove programs and connect was there. When we start outlook we see nothing. I've checked her toolbars, views - everything I could possibly think of and there is no trace of it in outlook.

I decided to do a clean install, so we removed the program. Restarted her computer. Ran the installer, and went through a restart. The results were the same - absolutely nothing is there, yet the program is visible in both all programs and the add/remove programs utility.

If there is anyone with a solution to this issue, please let me know! Thank you SFDC Community!

-Larry
  • January 20, 2009

My company wants to populate SF with data from 3 of our company websites. However, one process is giving me problems. The Account Owner filed in SF needs to be populated from either of the 3 servers based on which server it is getting the data from. The field can contain the URL or server name etc.

Can someone help with an approximate formula or guidance on how to proceed.

Jay

• March 31, 2009
Can you please explain how I can create a field in the Contact Details page called Account Type that will be able to display the content of Account Type from the Account Details record.

Jay
  • December 11, 2008
Maybe there is someone who has had this problem before:

A user contacted me as their Connect for Outlook program mysteriously 'vanished' overnight. I verified that the user still has the component installed via the programs list. Additionally, I checked add/remove programs and connect was there. When we start outlook we see nothing. I've checked her toolbars, views - everything I could possibly think of and there is no trace of it in outlook.

I decided to do a clean install, so we removed the program. Restarted her computer. Ran the installer, and went through a restart. The results were the same - absolutely nothing is there, yet the program is visible in both all programs and the add/remove programs utility.

If there is anyone with a solution to this issue, please let me know! Thank you SFDC Community!

-Larry
  • January 20, 2009
Can you please explain how I can create a field in the Contact Details page called Account Type that will be able to display the content of Account Type from the Account Details record.

Jay
  • December 11, 2008