• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a support issue open with Salesforce for this one -- It has been escalated to level 2, but no progress has been made on their end for > 2 days.

The problem is critical, in that no user is able to receive email from Salesforce systems. This means that I cannot startup a new user, because they cannot receive the startup email to confirm their email address.

Where we think the problem started was when we moved our email from being hosted by Google Apps to an internal Exchange server instead. My 3rd party Systems Support company that monitors the Exchange server said the conversion is complete on their end, and that there are no Salesforce emails in queue -- so, we think that the problem is on Salesforce end in that our Salesforce application is not completely 'uninstalled' from Google Apps. From this perspective, I've performed all the de-implementation I can find possible to 'unhook' Salesforce from Google Apps (there is no uninstall functionality that I see, however via the Salesforce Application, so it may be something on the backend of Salesforce that is causing problem).

If anyone can offer any assistance on this matter, much appreciated, as half of my users are not able to be started due to this problem. I have tried to work with my Account Representative and Salesforce Support as much as I can, but no progress has been made for > 2 days now.

Thanks!
Hi,

I have a support issue open with Salesforce for this one -- It has been escalated to level 2, but no progress has been made on their end for > 2 days.

The problem is critical, in that no user is able to receive email from Salesforce systems. This means that I cannot startup a new user, because they cannot receive the startup email to confirm their email address.

Where we think the problem started was when we moved our email from being hosted by Google Apps to an internal Exchange server instead. My 3rd party Systems Support company that monitors the Exchange server said the conversion is complete on their end, and that there are no Salesforce emails in queue -- so, we think that the problem is on Salesforce end in that our Salesforce application is not completely 'uninstalled' from Google Apps. From this perspective, I've performed all the de-implementation I can find possible to 'unhook' Salesforce from Google Apps (there is no uninstall functionality that I see, however via the Salesforce Application, so it may be something on the backend of Salesforce that is causing problem).

If anyone can offer any assistance on this matter, much appreciated, as half of my users are not able to be started due to this problem. I have tried to work with my Account Representative and Salesforce Support as much as I can, but no progress has been made for > 2 days now.

Thanks!