• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am generating apex from a wsdl using wsdl2apex.  The wsdl has complex data type that contains an Apex reserve word "Map"

<complexType name="Map">

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="apachesoap:mapItem"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

This generates a class in apex:

public class Map {

public ntta_login.mapItem[] item;

private String[] item_type_info = new String[]{'item','http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap','mapItem','0','-1','false'};

private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap','true'};

private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'item'};

}

Apex validation fails with "unexpected token class" because of the reserve word Map being used.

I try chaning the class to Map_x but the callback fails from the webservice with:

service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element item

Is there a workaround that I can use besides changing the wsdl definition source system?

Thanks

I have these custom objects (Order, Line, Details) with parent lookups to another.

Using standard pages/controllers, when I click on say a new Line for an Order the lookup field on the Line to the Order will be pre-populated with the parent Order. (Works Good)

I have now created custom Visual Force Pages for these objects and have overridden the new,edit,view buttons on the objects to now reference the new VF pages.

I use a apex related list to show child items on some pages.  When I click on the new button to create the child ( say for a detail on a line) it will bring me to my new VF page, but will lose the relationship the parent Line.

I have the same problem when I come from a Standard page (like Opportunity) to create a custom VF Order page (Order has lookup to Oppty).

Do I need to make custom buttons with some type of S-Control to pass the info? Or can I get the info somehow from an extension of a Standard Controller?

Here is the code:

<apex:page standardController="NTTA_Line_Item__c"  extensions="lineEditController"  tabstyle="NTTA_Orders__tab">
<apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.Force_OM}"></apex:stylesheet>
<apex:sectionHeader title="Edit Line Item" subtitle="{!NTTA_Line_Item__c.Name}"></apex:sectionHeader>
<apex:form style="Force_OM.css" >
  <apex:pageBlock title="Edit Line Item" id="thePageBlock" >
  <apex:messages ></apex:messages>
  <apex:pageBlockButtons >
      <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"></apex:commandButton>
      <apex:commandButton value="Delete" action="{!delete}"></apex:commandButton>
      <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"></apex:commandButton>
  </apex:pageBlockButtons>
      <apex:actionRegion >
          <apex:pageBlockSection title="Basic Informtation" columns="1">
              <apex:inputField value="{!NTTA_Line_Item__c.NTTA_Order__c}"></apex:inputField>   
              <apex:inputField value="{!NTTA_Line_Item__c.NTTA_Product__c}"/>               
              <apex:inputField value="{!NTTA_Line_Item__c.Name}"></apex:inputField>
              <apex:inputField value="{!NTTA_Line_Item__c.Install_Location__c}"></apex:inputField>
              <apex:inputField value="{!NTTA_Line_Item__c.Quantity__c}"></apex:inputField>   
           </apex:pageBlockSection>
       </apex:actionRegion>
  </apex:pageBlock>
 </apex:form>

<apex:pageBlock >
      <apex:pageBlockSection >   
           <apex:relatedList subject="{!NTTA_Line_Item__c}" list="NTTA_Line_Detail__r"></apex:relatedList>
       </apex:pageBlockSection>
     </apex:pageBlock>
 </apex:page>

Thanks

I've been working with developing a stand-alone app in lightning. In trying to adhere to the look and feel I'm following the html layed out in https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/tabs. Sorry if this is a newb question how do I manipulate the class of the <a> being clicked to .slds-active and it's corresponding <div> to .slds-show , and then remove any other existing <a> with the .slds-active and change the <div> to .sld.slds-hide?  I've seen something similiar with javascript on a visualforce page but I wanted to follow the component design structure. Surely someone has done this as it seems pretty standard navigation. Currently my component has

<div class="slds-tabs--default">
 <ul class="slds-tabs--default__nav" role="tablist">
   <li class="slds-tabs--default__item slds-text-heading--label slds-active" title="Item One" role="presentation">
   <a class="slds-tabs--default__link" href="#void" role="tab" tabindex="0" aria-selected="true" aria-controls="tab-default-1" data-data="tab-default-1__item"  onclick="{!c.selectTab}" id="tab-default-1__item">New Checklists</a>
        </li>
  <li class="slds-tabs--default__item slds-text-heading--label" title="Item Two" role="presentation">
            <a class="slds-tabs--default__link" href="#void" role="tab" tabindex="-1" aria-selected="false" aria-controls="tab-default-2" data-data="tab-default-2__item" onclick="{!c.selectTab}" id="tab-default-2__item">Existing Checklist</a>
        </li>
      </ul>
      <div id="tab-default-1" class="slds-tabs--default__content slds-show" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab-default-1__item">
        <h2>Item One Content</h2>
      </div>
      <div id="tab-default-2" class="slds-tabs--default__content slds-hide" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab-default-2__item">
        <h2>Item Two Content</h2>
      </div>

</div>
I have the onClick="{!c.selectTab}" which goes to my js controller. Below
selectTab : function(component, event, helper){
    	var activeTab;
        activeTab = event.target.getAttribute("id");
        //var result = component.find("tab-default-1__item");
        //alert(result);

},

I see the event.target.getAttribute gives me the value of the onclick id. I can get the value and can then tell which tab was clicked, but then how do I 

1. Change the class value of that Id?
2. Change the class value of other id's?

I've been trying to use various javascript  functions like find but nothing seems to be working. Can someone point me to which functions I should be using to find id(DOMS) on a component and which functions can be used to set vairous attributes?  I didn't find anything in the lightning dev guide but will keep looking. Any help is appreciated.

I am generating apex from a wsdl using wsdl2apex.  The wsdl has complex data type that contains an Apex reserve word "Map"

<complexType name="Map">

<sequence>

<element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item" type="apachesoap:mapItem"/>

</sequence>

</complexType>

This generates a class in apex:

public class Map {

public ntta_login.mapItem[] item;

private String[] item_type_info = new String[]{'item','http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap','mapItem','0','-1','false'};

private String[] apex_schema_type_info = new String[]{'http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap','true'};

private String[] field_order_type_info = new String[]{'item'};

}

Apex validation fails with "unexpected token class" because of the reserve word Map being used.

I try chaning the class to Map_x but the callback fails from the webservice with:

service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element item

Is there a workaround that I can use besides changing the wsdl definition source system?

Thanks

Hi there,

Are there any datasheets / information / experiences of integrating Salesforce with Kenan FX billing solutions (by Comverse). I understand Kenan FX is the global leading billing solution in the telecoms industry.

Kind regards,

Emre
  • July 16, 2008