• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Had our API Requests increased to 748K but still receive this error when testing new API in Sandbox. Unclear what to do next.

[2021-05-28 06:25:39] customer.DEBUG: GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException: Client error: `PATCH https://cs169.salesforce.com/services/data/v39.0/sobjects/Account/0018000001B5zbEAAR` resulted in a `400 Bad Request` response: [{"message":"AccountWebhookTrigger: execution of AfterUpdate\n\ncaused by: ConnectApi.RateLimitException:

I am not sure if a cross object formula is the answer, but here is what I think I need.

In order to pull list of accounts that purchased specific products during a specified time period, I would like to create a formula field in Opportunities that lists every item code associated with that Opportunity from the line items (Opportunity Products). I do not know how to create a cross object formula, much less one that can list multiple values.

This would also allow us to use the Marketo app to pull email lists for those accounts.

Thanks in advance for any instructions, suggestions or questions. Eric

When creating an Opportunity, you can custom sort the line items but when you create a Quote from it, the line items default back to alpha order. The ideal would be for the items to come into the Quote sorted as they are in the Opportunity. However, if this can't be done, then I need to add a SORT feature to the Quotes page so I can move the big ticket items to the top and the smaller (freebies) to the bottom. My hope is the sort order on the quotes page will hold as it creates a PDF quote template to send to the client.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Eric