• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to create a record based on the response of webservice call, when the data of the record being created needs to be passed in the  webservice callout?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and regards,

Kumar

Hi All,

We have a scenario, where we need to call an external webpage(https://xxxx) on a button click and as well we should pass the data using "POST" method.

I am trying to acheive  this via HTTPRequest object. But we are getting time out error.

Your response is appreciated.

Thank You,

K. Mani Kumar.

Hi,

Could some one help me in finding out a way for the below requirement.

Our Salesforce Application is SSO enabled using SAML Assertion. We would like to consume external systems webservice from our sfdc, could some let me know, is there any change with common approach specified below.

1.) Take the external system's wsdl file generate client and stub classes using apex.

2.) Consume the classes.

Do we need to provided any authentication steps before we call the webservices?

Please provide the code snippets for the same.

Thanks in Advance.

K. Mani Kumar.

Hi All,

I am new to Apex and salesforce api. Could some one help me to find the solutions for the below specified

1.) Is there any inbuild validator class to validate xml with its xsd using apex code?

2.) Can we write direct java classes in the force.com platform and how to call them in apex class?

Thank You,

Kumar.

Hi,

Could some one help me in finding out a way for the below requirement.

Our Salesforce Application is SSO enabled using SAML Assertion. We would like to consume external systems webservice from our sfdc, could some let me know, is there any change with common approach specified below.

1.) Take the external system's wsdl file generate client and stub classes using apex.

2.) Consume the classes.

Do we need to provided any authentication steps before we call the webservices?

Please provide the code snippets for the same.

Thanks in Advance.

K. Mani Kumar.

Hello All,

I have two apex web service methods and am unable to call these methods in java.
can any body suggest me how can use with java client program?

Thanks,
--bdr_09
  • December 12, 2008