• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I can't install our package into our test org. Does anyone know how to handle this? I'd like to be able to fix it without wrangling too much with Support...

I have tried installing the package several times yesterday and today - and I have tried to isolate the problem within the objects. I know what object is causing the problem, but not what to do. The object has installed with no problem as a different version. (From the discussion boards, it looks like there is a known issue with installing apps in an org where they were installed (and removed) before - but no one says how to fix it in the org without Support.)

The error message I get is: "Your requested install failed. Please try this again. None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization should have been affected by this error. If this error persists, contact Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1525493615-16962 (717204977)"

I filed a customer support case: #02400539.

I can't install our package into our test org. Does anyone know how to handle this? I'd like to be able to fix it without wrangling too much with Support...

I have tried installing the package several times yesterday and today - and I have tried to isolate the problem within the objects. I know what object is causing the problem, but not what to do. The object has installed with no problem as a different version. (From the discussion boards, it looks like there is a known issue with installing apps in an org where they were installed (and removed) before - but no one says how to fix it in the org without Support.)

The error message I get is: "Your requested install failed. Please try this again. None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization should have been affected by this error. If this error persists, contact Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1525493615-16962 (717204977)"

I filed a customer support case: #02400539.