• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a SOSL with where condition. The conditiion works great for small numbers, when I use 16 digit number which I need in the where condition, it gives me error. I used it directly or convert to a double variable and use it in SOSL I get the error either way.

the numberfield__c is of Number type with 16 digits.

String searchquery ='FIND \' 4827557037571070 \' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING CustomObject__c(field1__c, field2__c, numberfield3__c   where numberfield__c = 4827557037571070)';

List< List<SObject> >searchList=search.query(searchquery);

another one I tried is 

double dvar= double.valueof(' 4827557037571070 ');

String searchquery ='FIND \' 4827557037571070 \' IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING CustomObject__c(field1__c, field2__c, numberfield3__c   where numberfield__c = '+dvar+')';

List< List<SObject> >searchList=search.query(searchquery);

SOQL works great. How to make it works with SOSL?

Message Edited by VenkatNYC on 08-24-2009 06:48 AM
Message Edited by VenkatNYC on 08-24-2009 06:50 AM

Hi,

I need to put a custom related list on the account detail page and put the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom related list.

I was able to do the custom related list displayed on the bottom of the Account detail page wiring a standard controller extension and visula force page.

Now the problem is How do I place the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom list? I saw couple of threads for the above, but the hover links issue was never discussed?.

Can any one please guide me how can I do this.

Thank you.

Hi,

I need to put a custom related list on the account detail page and put the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom related list.

I was able to do the custom related list displayed on the bottom of the Account detail page wiring a standard controller extension and visula force page.

Now the problem is How do I place the Hover link on the top of the page for the custom list? I saw couple of threads for the above, but the hover links issue was never discussed?.

Can any one please guide me how can I do this.

Thank you.

I have been following the cookbook and want to display a list using visualforce of all the accounts that are applying and awaiting 2 screenings. I have tested the code using apex explorer and this apex returns a list of sobjects. But when I try to move through them using visual force I get the following error. How can I rewrite this code to display all the names?

<apex:pageBlock title="Select a Candidate">
<apex:dataTable value="{!account}" var="u" cellPadding="4" border="1">
<apex:column >{!u.name}</apex:column>
<apex:column >{!u.id}</apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>
</apex:pageBlock>

public Account getaccount() {
return [select id, name from Account where Recruitment_status__pc = 'Applying' AND Application_sub_stage__pc = 'Awaiting 2 screenings'];
}

Hi,

I am trying to build a custom related list on the Account detail page which basically merges the data from two relationships and displays in this one related list. However, I have some UI rendering issues.

1. The border on the custom related list appears thicker than the standard related list. Can we control this behaviour?
2. Since I am adding the related list below the Account detail section, I see the 'Back to Top' and 'Always show me more records per related list' links between the detail section and the custom related list. Is there a way to hide these links or move them to the bottom of the page?
3. If I set the relatedList attribute on apex:detail to false and selectively add the related lists, then the issue I stated above in #2 is solved, but I lose the Related List hovers on top of the page. Is there a way to add these hovers?

Appreciate your help.

Code:
<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="myControllerExtension">      
    <apex:detail relatedList="true" >
    <!--apex:relatedList list="Contacts" subject="{!account}"></apex:relatedList>
    <apex:relatedList list="ActivityHistories" subject="{!account}"></apex:relatedList>
    <apex:relatedList list="NotesAndAttachments" subject="{!account}"></apex:relatedList -->

<apex:pageBlock title="Related Firms"  helpTitle="Related Firms Help" helpUrl="">
        <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top">
           <apex:form ><apex:commandButton action="{!createNewRelationship}" value="New" /></apex:form>
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        <apex:variable var="baseId" value="{!Url}" />       

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!RelatedFirms}" var="item">
            <apex:column headerValue="Action"> <apex:outputLink value="/{!item.id}/e—retURL=%2F{!baseId}" id="editLink"><b>Edit</b></apex:outputLink> | <apex:outputLink value="/setup/own/deleteredirect.jsp–delID={!item.id}&retURL=%2F{!baseId}" id="delLink"><b>Del</b></apex:outputLink></apex:column>
            <apex:column headerValue="Related Firm"> <apex:outputLink value="/{!item.id}">{!item.name}</apex:outputLink> </apex:column> 
            <apex:column headerValue="Relationship Type"> &nbsp; </apex:column>
        </apex:pageBlockTable> 

</apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:detail>
</apex:page>

• June 10, 2008