• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am trying to write a SOQL query to return some Lead data, along with the Lead Owner's CompanyName.

I have tried multiple iterations, but cannot seem to get the syntax right.

Something like this:

select Id, Name, OwnerId, (select Id, CompanyName from User where Id =: OwnerId)
from Lead 
limit 10

Thanks for any help that you can give.

Bryan Hunt
  • August 03, 2020
I opened a case with support and they sent me here?  Is someone monitoring this forum who does this for end users?

Thanks.

Bryan Hunt
  • January 25, 2016

Hello,

I would like to be able to select Opportunity records based on whether the records are or are not Externally Shared.

I thought that I would be able to use the ConnectionSendId, but I see that field has been deprecated.

I don't see a Relationship field for the PartnerNetworkRecordConnection table, so I assume that a relationship query is out.

Do I have to read each record and then do a separate lookup in the PNRC table to see if a record exists?

Thanks.

Bryan Hunt

• February 18, 2011

Hello,

I hope that this is the correct discussion area for this question.

I would like to be able to group contacts in a view based on the Account Type of the contact's account record.  Unfortunately, Account Type is not one of the available fields in the Filter By Additional Fields drop down box (although several Account fields are there). 

Is it possible to add Account Type to that list of drop down fields?

Thanks for any and all help.

Bryan Hunt

• February 16, 2009
Hello,

I am trying to write a SOQL query to return some Lead data, along with the Lead Owner's CompanyName.

I have tried multiple iterations, but cannot seem to get the syntax right.

Something like this:

select Id, Name, OwnerId, (select Id, CompanyName from User where Id =: OwnerId)
from Lead 
limit 10

Thanks for any help that you can give.

Bryan Hunt
  • August 03, 2020
Hello,

I have a problem exactly the same as in this post:

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9062I000000XsBCQA0

We have a javascript button in classic. Using the Lightning Experience Configuration Converter, a lightning component and controller were automatically generated. However, the new action button generated by Salesforce and placed on the page layout does not seem to be working.

The button is clicked and the component modal pops up for a second, then quickly goes away and goes to an invalid record page.

Unfortunately no solution was posted for the issue.

Button is pressed, modal dialog box appears, apex code is called, records are updated properly.  All of that is fine.  But at the end of all of it, it is supposed to pop up an alert box giving the status.  Then the prior record screen should be shown after a refresh.  The modal dialog box disappears and we see the "this page isn't available in salesforce lightning experience or mobile app" message on the background screen.

Thanks for any help in resolving this.

Bryan Hunt
We have a javascript button in classic. Using the Lightning Experience Configuration Converter, a lightning component and controller were automatically generated. However, the new action button generated by Salesforce and placed on the page layout does not seem to be working.

The button is clicked and the component modal pops up for a second, then quickly goes away and goes to an invalid record page.

Any insight at all would be helpful as standard SFDC support will not look at the code.

Original Code:
if('{!JSENCODE( Program__c.Accreditation__c )}' == '') { 
alert('Accreditation is blank. This must be set for Program Tasks.'); 
} 
else { 
window.location.href='/apex/CreateProgramTasks?id={!Program__c.Id}'; 
}
Generated Lightning Component:
<aura:component extends="c:LCC_GenericLightningComponent" >
    <aura:handler event="c:LCC_GenericApplicationEvent" action="{!c.execute}"/>
    <aura:set attribute="partially" value="false"></aura:set>
    <aura:attribute name="showAlert" type="Boolean" default="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="alertText" type="String"/>
    <aura:set attribute="isAdditionalObject" value="false"></aura:set>

<div>
        <div class="slds-scrollable slds-p-around_medium slds-text-heading_small" id="modal-content-id-1">
            <aura:if isTrue="{!v.showAlert}">
                <p class="slds-hyphenate">{!v.alertText}</p>
                <aura:set attribute="else">
                    <div style="height: 6.75rem;">
                        <div role="status" class="slds-spinner slds-spinner_large slds-spinner_brand">
                            <span class="slds-assistive-text">Loading</span>
                            <div class="slds-spinner__dot-a"></div>
                            <div class="slds-spinner__dot-b"></div>
                        </div>
                    </div>
                </aura:set>
            </aura:if>
            <br/>
        </div>
        <footer class="slds-modal__footer">
            <lightning:button class="slds-button_brand" onclick="{!c.accept}" label="Accept"/>
        </footer>
    </div>
</aura:component>
Generated Controller:
({
	execute : function(component, event, helper) {
		// TODO: Review the migrated code
		if (''+component.get('v.sObjectInfo.JSENCODE( Program__c.Accreditation__c )')+'' == '') 
  {
  helper.showTextAlert(component, 'Accreditation is blank. This must be set for Program Tasks.');
}
else 
  {
helper.gotoURL(component, 'v.sObjectInfo.Id');
}

},

accept : function(component, event, helper) {
		$A.get("e.force:closeQuickAction").fire();
	}
})

I opened a case with support and they sent me here?  Is someone monitoring this forum who does this for end users?

Thanks.

Bryan Hunt
  • January 25, 2016

Hello,

I hope that this is the correct discussion area for this question.

I would like to be able to group contacts in a view based on the Account Type of the contact's account record.  Unfortunately, Account Type is not one of the available fields in the Filter By Additional Fields drop down box (although several Account fields are there). 

Is it possible to add Account Type to that list of drop down fields?

Thanks for any and all help.

Bryan Hunt

• February 16, 2009