• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've been requested by the client to establish a login system....that allows a user of salesforce to connect via the php toolkit...

I'd rather let them use their salesforce login details then create a system locally, to keep all things tied into salesforce.

What fields should I look into....not seen any that resemble what could be the system admin thing.

Hi guys,

I require a php 4 version of the toolkit...does it exist. What are my alternatives?

My client

Wants to be able to send automated reports onto multiple email recipients.

The problem we have at the moment is this automated trigger can be setup but it will only allow them to email actual licenced users that have been setup on SF.

Whats the solution to this?

I am trying to incorporate a salesforce database connection in the root of my folder, where all my files (webpages) are stored.

Unlike normal mysql connections I require it to connect to SforceBaseClient.php

the error I get is a open base error?

Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(../webform/soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/cleartoday.com/httpdocs:/tmp) in /var/www/vhosts/cleartoday.com/httpdocs/clear-today-landing-page01_1.php on line 7

Warning: include(../webform/soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/vhosts/cleartoday.com/httpdocs/clear-today-landing-page01_1.php on line 7

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../webform/soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /var/www/vhosts/cleartoday.com/httpdocs/clear-today-landing-page01_1.php on line 7

Fatal error: Class 'SforcePartnerClient' not found in /var/www/vhosts/cleartoday.com/httpdocs/clear-today-landing-page01_1.php on line 8

I've managed to extract information perfectly fine for one table...its quick and dynamic. Although one of the fields it returns is an index field for another table....is there an easy way to pull out a name field from a foreign table instead of just its id?

aka

table 1

IdNamePrimary_Account_Holder__c
a0C20000002uh8HEAQMCS-CLAIM-cvcvc001200000dfgfdgfdAAH

table2

IdName
001200000dfgfdgfdAAHVIVIENNE BLAKE

How can I return it so I have

table 1

a0C20000002uh8HEAQMCS-CLAIM-cvcvcVIVIENNE BLAKE

I am trying to create a piece of script, which will allow me to pull out a series of claims from a list..

so say I have my list

item1

item2

item3

item4

instead of writing a call for each one

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item1'

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item2' 

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item3' 

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item4' 

I am using the php tool kit to connect to salesforce. I am trying to export the data as a csv file but I can not get it to seperate the information into different coloumns?

$query = "SELECT Id, Name from Claim__c ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 1"; $queryResult = $mySforceConnection->query($query); $records = $queryResult->records; //print_r($records); foreach ($records as $record) { $sObject = new SObject($record); $id= $sObject->Id; $Name= $sObject->fields->Name; $mass = array("$id", "$Name"); $csv.= implode(',', $mass)."\n"; }

Hi guys,

I use this phptool kit to insert stuff into salesforce... but how do you update?

insert

/** Salesforce Claim Object maker **/
                            $sObjects_insert = array();    
                            $sObject = new sObject();
                            $sObject->type = 'Claim__c';

$sObject->fields = array(
                                'Primary_Account_Holder__c' => $accountid,
                                'Debt_Type__c' => $debt_type,
                                'Agreement_Start_Date__c' => $agreement_start_date,
                                'Amount_Of_Debt__c' => $amount_of_debt,
                                'X12_Months_Remaining_On_Debt__c' => $months_remaining_on_debt,
                                'Claim_Status__c' => $claim_status,
                                'Claim_Payment_Result__c' => $claim_pay_result,
                                'Agreement_Ref_Acc_No__c' => $agreement_ref_acc_no,
                                'Lender__c' => $lender,
                                'Does_Agreement_Have_PPI__c' => $agreement_have_PPI,
                                'Introducer_Claim_Ref__c' => $introducer_claim,
                                'Previous_Address__c' => $previous_address,
                                'Claim_Challenge__c' => $claim_challenge,
                                'Secondary_Account_Holder__c' => $secondary_account_holder,
                                'Introducer__c' => $introducer,
                                'Premier_Introducer__c' => $grandparent,
                                'Introducer_Sales_Agent__c' => $contact,
                                'Claim_Type__c' => $Claim_Type__c                        
                            );

array_push($sObjects_insert, $sObject);
                            flush();
                            print_r($createResult);

//if there are objects to insert then do it.                
                            if (count($sObjects_insert) > 0)
                            {
                                 $createResult = $mySforceConnection->create($sObjects_insert);                        
                            }                
                        /** Salesforce Claim Object maker **/

Hello,

I'm new to Salesforce and I am interested to know how I can get more experience with java for it. I'm a php developer and I have been getting by, by using the phptool kit.

I am aware you can use apex to create API's for use in the tab bar.

Love to know more about this java usage in Salesforce...anyway of creating a basic useful application for my new employer?

I have in the database a grand parent, parent, child association

BERRY GROUP

> BERRY PLC

> BERRY LTD

I want to be able to find the parent value of the grand dady of the entire family all the time...

Say I look at BERRY LTD, it contains the parent id to BERRY PLC.... BERRY PLC contains the parent id to BERRY GROUP. BERY GROUP has no parent id.

Now

this is my code so far for pulling out the value of a parent id.

echo'- parent is '.$ParentId.'<br/>';
    $query10 = "SELECT Id, Name, ParentId from Account WHERE Id ='$ParentId'";
    $queryResult10 = $mySforceConnection->query($query10);
    $records10 = $queryResult10->records;

if(!empty($records10))
    {
        foreach ($records10 as $record1) {           
            $sObject = new SObject($record1);
            $introid10 = $sObject->Id;
            $introname10 =$sObject->fields->Name;
            $introname10 = eregi_replace("&" ,"&amp;", $introname10);
            echo'<br/>............. grandparent '.$introname10.' - id is "'.$introid10.'"<br/>';
            //$ParentId
             return $this->$introname10;
        }
    }

if a parent id exists in this search... I want to push it back into the code to try and find the great great grand dady of any family

I am trying to sort it out in a function...but I am getting undefined function errors.

Hello,

I am trying to create a web 2 lead form, so that a person can enter in a new lead from a form. The form works great accept, one field, no matter what it is set to...seems to be on default. I've checked the fields and there is nothing like that.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>Untitled Document</title> </head> <body> <form action="#" method="POST"> <input type=hidden name="oid" value="00D200000007fhu"> <input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://"> <!-- <option value="">--None--</option><option value="012200000000rWc">MCS</option> <option value="012200000000rWm">Pixpay</option> --> <label for="RecordTypeId">Lead Record Type</label><select id="RecordTypeId" name="RecordTypeId"> <option value="">--None--</option> <option value="012200000000rWc">MCS</option> <option value="012200000000rWm">Pixpay</option> </select><br> <input id="lead_source" name="lead_source" type="hidden" value="CPM4"/> <input id="00N20000001BSno" name="00N20000001BSno" type="hidden" value="PAYMENT RECEIVED + AWAITING URU"/> Date Of Birth: <input id="00N20000001BSoT" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSoT" size="20" type="text" /><br> Password: <input id="00N20000001BSpB" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpB" size="20" type="text" /><br> GBP£ Quantity: <input id="00N20000001BSpD" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpD" size="20" type="text" /><br> Electoral Role: <input id="00N20000001BSpz" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpz" size="20" type="text" /><br> Landline Payee: <input id="00N20000001BSpv" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpv" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="salutation">Salutation</label> <select id="salutation" name="salutation"> <option value="">--None--</option> <option value="Mr.">Mr.</option> <option value="Miss.">Miss.</option> <option value="Ms.">Ms.</option> <option value="Mrs.">Mrs.</option> <option value="Dr.">Dr.</option> <option value="Prof.">Prof.</option> </select><br> <label for="first_name">First Name</label> <input id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="last_name">Last Name</label> <input id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="phone">Phone</label> <input id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="mobile">Mobile</label> <input id="mobile" maxlength="40" name="mobile" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="email">Email</label> <input id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="street">Address</label> <textarea name="street"></textarea><br> <label for="state">State/Province</label> <input id="state" maxlength="20" name="state" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="city">City</label> <input id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="zip">Zip</label> <input id="zip" maxlength="20" name="zip" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="country">Country</label> <input id="country" maxlength="40" name="country" size="20" type="text" /><br> <input type="submit" name="submit"> </form> </body> </html>

How does one attach files to saleforce using php... it does not appear to store files in the conventional upload to a directory sense....

is it storing them in the body field of the attachment table?

Hello,

I have created a web form that will allow users to insert new accounts and then attach new claims with them. So it inserts into the database the people account and then takes their unique id and attachs it to a new claim.

I now need to attach documents to each claim... is there a specific folder I can upload to, a temp folder then rename folder.

Does anyone here have any experience with this?

My question is.

1) is salesforce able to store php5 scripts
2) when I pull out id's they seem to have an additonal 3 letters after them

I have an account that comes out as
0018000000PEei7AAD
but when I check the salesforce records and its url id its
0018000000PEei7

can you help explain what is going on here?
http://www.whenscottmetmichelle.com/site-editor/phptoolkit/samples/HelloWorld2.php
its the same for the claims too

Id = 0038000000Z617yAAB
instead of
Id = 0038000000Z617y

I know I can shave off 3 characters but I'd like to know more about the system before I do a quickfix.
Robs
How do we go about doing this...documentation on this subject is scarce.
I tried to establish this application using apex...but I am now turning over to php to do the job.

How to a get database information... last id inserted

then pass that variable into a second web form?

Hey ya guys,

I am working on an API that will be tabbed in a salesforce account.

When the admin creates a new object/form - it will allow the create of a form... very similar to this... FORMSITE CODE - ref CODE 1

we want to have two forms...

one which creates/updates a person's details into salesforce...

then want to pull out that unique id referencing that person

push it into a hidden field on a second form to process a claim

how do I re-modify my apex classes to get this feature. ref CODE2,CODE3,CODE4

From my understanding of this current api - webforms

the admin is able to setup a form to allow a client the ability to enter information directly into salesforce

I just need to get it to pull out some information from the first entry - and put it into the second form.

CODE 1

http://fs2.formsite.com/pixpay/form954410337/index.html

APEX classes

Trying to build a similar api based on this...

want to be able to create a form, where the client inputs account details into it...then want to take the unique account number and paste it as a hidden field in a form for making a claim.

how do I go about this...new to salesforce and its java based apex stuff.

Hey ya guys,

ok

I've got several tables to play around with this one...

I need to create a class that will access Accounts and uncover the id for it.

This is the first step... how do I print values to the screen. I'm from a php background.

This in the right directions?

ForceFactory__c mq:[SELECT AccountNumber Name FROM Account
{
mq.AccountNumber;
}

I've been requested by the client to establish a login system....that allows a user of salesforce to connect via the php toolkit...

I'd rather let them use their salesforce login details then create a system locally, to keep all things tied into salesforce.

What fields should I look into....not seen any that resemble what could be the system admin thing.

My client

Wants to be able to send automated reports onto multiple email recipients.

The problem we have at the moment is this automated trigger can be setup but it will only allow them to email actual licenced users that have been setup on SF.

Whats the solution to this?

I've managed to extract information perfectly fine for one table...its quick and dynamic. Although one of the fields it returns is an index field for another table....is there an easy way to pull out a name field from a foreign table instead of just its id?

aka

table 1

a0C20000002uh8HEAQMCS-CLAIM-cvcvc001200000dfgfdgfdAAH

table2

IdName
001200000dfgfdgfdAAHVIVIENNE BLAKE

How can I return it so I have

table 1

a0C20000002uh8HEAQMCS-CLAIM-cvcvcVIVIENNE BLAKE

I am trying to create a piece of script, which will allow me to pull out a series of claims from a list..

so say I have my list

item1

item2

item3

item4

instead of writing a call for each one

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item1'

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item2' 

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item3' 

Select field1, field 2 from table WHERE field1='item4' 

I have in the database a grand parent, parent, child association

BERRY GROUP

> BERRY PLC

> BERRY LTD

I want to be able to find the parent value of the grand dady of the entire family all the time...

Say I look at BERRY LTD, it contains the parent id to BERRY PLC.... BERRY PLC contains the parent id to BERRY GROUP. BERY GROUP has no parent id.

Now

this is my code so far for pulling out the value of a parent id.

echo'- parent is '.$ParentId.'<br/>';
    $query10 = "SELECT Id, Name, ParentId from Account WHERE Id ='$ParentId'";
    $queryResult10 = $mySforceConnection->query($query10);
    $records10 = $queryResult10->records;

if(!empty($records10))
    {
        foreach ($records10 as $record1) {           
            $sObject = new SObject($record1);
            $introid10 = $sObject->Id;
            $introname10 =$sObject->fields->Name;
            $introname10 = eregi_replace("&" ,"&amp;", $introname10);
            echo'<br/>............. grandparent '.$introname10.' - id is "'.$introid10.'"<br/>';
            //$ParentId
             return $this->$introname10;
        }
    }

if a parent id exists in this search... I want to push it back into the code to try and find the great great grand dady of any family

I am trying to sort it out in a function...but I am getting undefined function errors.

Hello,

I am trying to create a web 2 lead form, so that a person can enter in a new lead from a form. The form works great accept, one field, no matter what it is set to...seems to be on default. I've checked the fields and there is nothing like that.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>Untitled Document</title> </head> <body> <form action="#" method="POST"> <input type=hidden name="oid" value="00D200000007fhu"> <input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://"> <!-- <option value="">--None--</option><option value="012200000000rWc">MCS</option> <option value="012200000000rWm">Pixpay</option> --> <label for="RecordTypeId">Lead Record Type</label><select id="RecordTypeId" name="RecordTypeId"> <option value="">--None--</option> <option value="012200000000rWc">MCS</option> <option value="012200000000rWm">Pixpay</option> </select><br> <input id="lead_source" name="lead_source" type="hidden" value="CPM4"/> <input id="00N20000001BSno" name="00N20000001BSno" type="hidden" value="PAYMENT RECEIVED + AWAITING URU"/> Date Of Birth: <input id="00N20000001BSoT" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSoT" size="20" type="text" /><br> Password: <input id="00N20000001BSpB" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpB" size="20" type="text" /><br> GBP£ Quantity: <input id="00N20000001BSpD" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpD" size="20" type="text" /><br> Electoral Role: <input id="00N20000001BSpz" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpz" size="20" type="text" /><br> Landline Payee: <input id="00N20000001BSpv" maxlength="100" name="00N20000001BSpv" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="salutation">Salutation</label> <select id="salutation" name="salutation"> <option value="">--None--</option> <option value="Mr.">Mr.</option> <option value="Miss.">Miss.</option> <option value="Ms.">Ms.</option> <option value="Mrs.">Mrs.</option> <option value="Dr.">Dr.</option> <option value="Prof.">Prof.</option> </select><br> <label for="first_name">First Name</label> <input id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="last_name">Last Name</label> <input id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="phone">Phone</label> <input id="phone" maxlength="40" name="phone" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="mobile">Mobile</label> <input id="mobile" maxlength="40" name="mobile" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="email">Email</label> <input id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="street">Address</label> <textarea name="street"></textarea><br> <label for="state">State/Province</label> <input id="state" maxlength="20" name="state" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="city">City</label> <input id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="zip">Zip</label> <input id="zip" maxlength="20" name="zip" size="20" type="text" /><br> <label for="country">Country</label> <input id="country" maxlength="40" name="country" size="20" type="text" /><br> <input type="submit" name="submit"> </form> </body> </html>

Hello,

I have created a web form that will allow users to insert new accounts and then attach new claims with them. So it inserts into the database the people account and then takes their unique id and attachs it to a new claim.

I now need to attach documents to each claim... is there a specific folder I can upload to, a temp folder then rename folder.

Does anyone here have any experience with this?

My question is.

1) is salesforce able to store php5 scripts
2) when I pull out id's they seem to have an additonal 3 letters after them

I have an account that comes out as
0018000000PEei7AAD
but when I check the salesforce records and its url id its
0018000000PEei7

can you help explain what is going on here?
http://www.whenscottmetmichelle.com/site-editor/phptoolkit/samples/HelloWorld2.php
its the same for the claims too

Id = 0038000000Z617yAAB
instead of
Id = 0038000000Z617y

I know I can shave off 3 characters but I'd like to know more about the system before I do a quickfix.
Robs