• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everybody,I have used salesforce for some time,but now I have to seek help for some questions and need somebody can tell me, thank you very much!

Question:

1、How I can get all the sObjects(system's own and custom)?

2、How I can get the fields of any sObject which I have designated ? The sObject can also be the system's own or custom.

remark:Code was used in Apex Class.

Description:

In my system, I want to get all the sObject , and when I want to get the fields of any sObject, just need to give the sObject.

thanks to everyone for having a look at my questions.

If you know, please tell me.

Message Edited by A_Ken on 04-09-2009 07:47 PM
  • April 10, 2009

please tell me where can I get the help file about the tags.

urgent:

which tag I will use, if I want to select a customer from a list page which is a new window, after select, the window will be closed automaticly and the field which in the opener page had been filled.

thanks!

• March 30, 2009

after completed the code at local and saved , will upload to the remote server(force.com)  automatically ?
  • March 19, 2009

I contact with force short time and want to know how to program with java in eclipse3.4

can somebody tell me where is the samples step by step,thanks very much

• March 19, 2009

I had Installed the force.com plugin for eclipse3.4.

when i create a project,the panel requested an username and an password, my question is

what's the username and password .

• March 18, 2009

Hello everybody,I have used salesforce for some time,but now I have to seek help for some questions and need somebody can tell me, thank you very much!

Question:

1、How I can get all the sObjects(system's own and custom)?

2、How I can get the fields of any sObject which I have designated ? The sObject can also be the system's own or custom.

remark:Code was used in Apex Class.

Description:

In my system, I want to get all the sObject , and when I want to get the fields of any sObject, just need to give the sObject.

thanks to everyone for having a look at my questions.

If you know, please tell me.

Message Edited by A_Ken on 04-09-2009 07:47 PM
  • April 10, 2009

please tell me where can I get the help file about the tags.

urgent:

which tag I will use, if I want to select a customer from a list page which is a new window, after select, the window will be closed automaticly and the field which in the opener page had been filled.

thanks!

• March 30, 2009

I had Installed the force.com plugin for eclipse3.4.

when i create a project,the panel requested an username and an password, my question is

what's the username and password .

• March 18, 2009