• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
   i have a object called Details that have a picklist called Item_list, i know how to add an remove posible values of the list from the config of the object, but i want to do a visualforce page where i can add or remove values, and all Details objects ( old objects, new objects ) will have this values to be selected.

Thanks

Hi,

i am trying to make something, but i can't. I want to create a visualforce page where i will have a pageblock for each object, each object is in a list.
   for example, i have a List<Account>, and i want to show a page block for each Account

[pageBlock Account 1]
[pageBloc Account 2 ]
[pageBlock Account n ]

where n is the size of my list, and pageblock i show the detail of the i element of the list.

thanks

Hi,
   i have a object called Details that have a picklist called Item_list, i know how to add an remove posible values of the list from the config of the object, but i want to do a visualforce page where i can add or remove values, and all Details objects ( old objects, new objects ) will have this values to be selected.

Thanks

Hi,

i am trying to make something, but i can't. I want to create a visualforce page where i will have a pageblock for each object, each object is in a list.
   for example, i have a List<Account>, and i want to show a page block for each Account

[pageBlock Account 1]
[pageBloc Account 2 ]
[pageBlock Account n ]

where n is the size of my list, and pageblock i show the detail of the i element of the list.

thanks