• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have a basic question  ... whn i create a new custom Object, the owner field which is a standard field goes misisng when a master detail link is created . how can we solve this .. i use approval process and cannot automate tasks in the approval process due to the missing owner link .

I have created a custom object " Decision" with a relationship to LEADS page.  I want to link a field from the object "deciosion number" to a field in leads. pls advice how to create a formula field in leads which pulls through the value of the field in the custom object i want to copy
how can i create a merge document with data from different objects and different record types
I have a custom object called "Tours" that I use to link all of my Leads to. I am in real estate and that is how I associate my leads - by the Tours done.  If I convert a lead to an opportunity I lose the look-up relationship to that Tour when that lead becomes a contact. How can I keep the property associated to that person when they move from "lead" to "contact"? 

Hello,

I have a custom object called "Properties" that I use to link all of my Leads to. I am in real estate and that is how I associate my leads - by the properties that they own, have bought or have sold.

If I convert a lead to an opportunity I lose the look-up relationship to that property when that lead becomes a contact. How can I keep the property associated to that person when they move from "lead" to "contact"?

Thanks!