• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I have enable "Track Field History" and added the related list to the page layout.

However, I want to show this related list in a custom visualforce page. I've found the way to invoke a related list. But, what is the name of the related list that brings me the history track of the field?? 

<apex:relatedList list="<name_of_the_list>"
subject="{!po}"/>

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have a parent-child relationship between  cnno__SFDC_Purchase_Order__c (parent) and cnno__Cnno_Purchase_Requisition__c. And I want to used the standardController to displays its contents. This is my code:

<apex:page standardController="cnno__SFDC_Purchase_Order__c" >

<apex:pageBlock title="PO Number {!cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.name}">
Usted está viendo la PO {!cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.name}.
</apex:pageBlock>
<apex:pageBlock title="Purchase Requisitions">
    <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.Reqs__r}" var="pr">
    <apex:column value="{!pr.Name}"/>
    </apex:pageBlockTable>
<apex:detail/>

I've edited the lookup relationship in the object  cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c, and I put "Reqs" in the "Related List Label" field.

I guess the code is as I put above, but it's NOT working. I've also tried with cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.cnno__Reqs__r but it didn't work neither.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, using force Sites I've made a visualforce page, with its corresponding controller. Everything works fine in the developer mode: https://<domain_name>.na6.visual.force.com/apex/<page_name>?inst=8&po=PO00056

However, when I go to the public mode: 

http://<domain_name>-developer-edition.na6.force.com/suppliers/cnno__suppliers?po=PO00056

Basically, it doesn't bring me a collection that is being perfectly brought on the developer mode.

My VF page is like this:

<apex:pageBlock title="Solicitudes">
    <apex:pageBlockTable id="RequisitionsList" value="{!Requisitions}"

var="cnno__Cnno_Purchase_Requisition__c" rendered="{!NOT(ISNULL

(Requisitions))}">

<apex:column >
            <apex:facet name="header">
                <apex:outputText value="Requisition ID"/>
            </apex:facet>
            <!-- Position name field linked to job details page -->
            <apex:outputText value="{!

cnno__Cnno_Purchase_Requisition__c.name}"/>

</apex:column>

And my apex controller has this method:

public cnno__Cnno_Purchase_Requisition__c[] getRequisitions(){
            return requisitions;  

Hi after reading the document ISV Program Guide. I still find it difficult to decide which license to use.

Is there any good link with advantages and disadvantages of each of this licenses? 

From what I understood, I guess I would just use AppExchange ONLY if my applicationes makes use of the salesforce app. Otherwise, in case I would just use force.com resources in my app, I would use the force.com embedded license. Is this correct?

Costs involved

AppExchange:

Customer must pay: salesforce.com license + the license of MY app published in AppExchange.

In addition, I should pay a security review, which is USD 5K.

Listing fee: what is not very clear when I must pay it.

Are these assumptions correct?

Force.com Embedded License:

From what I understood I should pay USD 15 to force.com per user. And my customer pays: usd 15 + myEarning.

Again, are these assumption correct?

I hope you can help me with this questions. I honestly found it very difficult to get clear information about this.

Thank you very much in advance!

We have signed up as an ISV Partner. Thus, we had our developer account. Going forward, we wanted to create more developer accounts, we went through "Manage Users -> Users -> New User" and we choose:

User License    Salesforce
Profile    System Administrator

This is the way we found to create an user with access privileges to develope. However, we could just create one more user with  this access privileges. Therefore we can just have (until now) two users able to develope (the owner and this additional one). How can we have more developer accounts enabled???

Thanks!

Hi, I have a parent-child relationship between  cnno__SFDC_Purchase_Order__c (parent) and cnno__Cnno_Purchase_Requisition__c. And I want to used the standardController to displays its contents. This is my code:

<apex:page standardController="cnno__SFDC_Purchase_Order__c" >

<apex:pageBlock title="PO Number {!cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.name}">
Usted está viendo la PO {!cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.name}.
<apex:pageBlock title="Purchase Requisitions">
    <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.Reqs__r}" var="pr">
    <apex:column value="{!pr.Name}"/>
<apex:detail/>

I've edited the lookup relationship in the object  cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c, and I put "Reqs" in the "Related List Label" field.

I guess the code is as I put above, but it's NOT working. I've also tried with cnno__sFDC_Purchase_Order__c.cnno__Reqs__r but it didn't work neither.

Thanks in advance!