• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I've developed a few custom objects and am in the process of importing old data from another system (which the custom objects are replacing).  The problem I'm having is that one of the custom objects isn't showing up in the Custom Object Import Wizard.

There are no problems importing the custom object that is listed.

I've compared their configurations and no differences stand out.  The main structural difference is that unlisted object is a child/detail of the listed one (as well as a standard object).  I haven't read anything that would indicate that this would be a problem (but I may have missed something).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi,

I've developed a few custom objects and am in the process of importing old data from another system (which the custom objects are replacing).  The problem I'm having is that one of the custom objects isn't showing up in the Custom Object Import Wizard.

There are no problems importing the custom object that is listed.

I've compared their configurations and no differences stand out.  The main structural difference is that unlisted object is a child/detail of the listed one (as well as a standard object).  I haven't read anything that would indicate that this would be a problem (but I may have missed something).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrew