• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to use a call to apex:iframe as below (this isn't the exact code but same situation)

<apex:iframe src="{!IFrameLink}" scrolling="false" frameborder="false" width="810" height="620"/>

and here is what my function looks like

public String getIFrameLink() {
        if (searchString != null)
            return 'http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q='+searchString;
        else
            return 'javascript:void();';
    }

When I view source in IE7 the iframe is constructed like

<iframe src="http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&amp;q=query+string" scrolling="false" frameborder="false" width="810" height="620"/>

This doesn't work because of the &amp; in the link.  Any suggestions on how to resolve this? I'd still like to have a blank iframe if the test value is empty

Hi,

I'm attempting to concatenate a value from the user's organization into a link. Here's an example of what I'm looking to do

<a href="http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=<apex:outputText value="{!SomeSearchMethod}" />">Search Google</a>

Now of course this isn't the exact code I'd be using, but its the same principle. How would I go about doing this? or should my method just return the whole link?

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to force.com and I'm looking into creating an app for appexchange which will just contain a flash app that pulls content from our system based on which app subscription is purchased.

A few questions about deployment/packaging and can someone point me in the right direction for where to read the documentation on it:

1. Is it possible to create one app in appexchange with different pricing options (different subscriptions)?
    1. If thisisn't possible, how many managed apps are we allowed to create in the appexchange? Is it dependant upon our license type? 
  2. Can I create apex classes that are called during the install process to subsequently make calls to our system to set up the user accounts/keys, etc?

Thanks,

Paulo

The company I work for is looking to do a salesforce application which will pull some content from our system to display for users of salesforce. We would be using RPC webservices to retrieve the content and we're wondering if this is feasible using salesforce's API. The basic idea is to just pull some data and show it to the users.

Any input to where to look in the documentation for something like this would be greatly appreciated.

Paulo

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to force.com and I'm looking into creating an app for appexchange which will just contain a flash app that pulls content from our system based on which app subscription is purchased.

A few questions about deployment/packaging and can someone point me in the right direction for where to read the documentation on it:

1. Is it possible to create one app in appexchange with different pricing options (different subscriptions)?
    1. If thisisn't possible, how many managed apps are we allowed to create in the appexchange? Is it dependant upon our license type? 
  2. Can I create apex classes that are called during the install process to subsequently make calls to our system to set up the user accounts/keys, etc?

Thanks,

Paulo

The company I work for is looking to do a salesforce application which will pull some content from our system to display for users of salesforce. We would be using RPC webservices to retrieve the content and we're wondering if this is feasible using salesforce's API. The basic idea is to just pull some data and show it to the users.

Any input to where to look in the documentation for something like this would be greatly appreciated.

Paulo