• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have the following two questions which i would like someone to please help me with

1. Salesforce has introduced a Quotes standard object which is available in Enterprise,Unlimited and Developer Editions. But, when i login into my developer account i dont see a Quotes object. I checked Customize under App Setup too,but its not there. Any reason why this is so ?

2. Is there any way to determine the version of the Salesforce Developer Edition that i use ?

Please help.

Thank You

Message Edited by rzs on 04-01-2010 10:09 AM
  • April 01, 2010

Hello,

I have the following two questions which i would like someone to please help me with

1. Salesforce has introduced a Quotes standard object which is available in Enterprise,Unlimited and Developer Editions. But, when i login into my developer account i dont see a Quotes object. I checked Customize under App Setup too,but its not there. Any reason why this is so ?

2. Is there any way to determine the version of the Salesforce Developer Edition that i use ?

Please help.

Thank You

Message Edited by rzs on 04-01-2010 10:09 AM
  • April 01, 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom class for an extension for the Quote object.  When I refresh my schema in Eclipse, the Quote object does not appear (does it have some other name in the API??).

I'm using API version 16 - is this something that will only be visible through an later API version?  And if so, why?

AT

Any way to edit the template for the quote PDF? Or show the custom fields in it?