Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to do the following, your help would be much appreciated:

• I have a custom field in Product called Origin
  • I have created another custom field in Opportunity Product called Origin
  • When a Product is selected on an Opportunity, I would like to fill the second Origin field with the value of the Origin field from Product.

I have seen a possible solution using Workflows, however I do not feel this will be workable for the future. I would prefer to use a formula field, unless someone else has a better solution!

In a nutshell I want the various custom fields that I have created under Product to be available under Opportunity Product as well.

Anyone's swift help would be much appreciated! 

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for an individual developer or a firm to develop an application that will assist in the execution of our Commodities Operations.

al bogari Commodities is a global trade of agricultural commodities. We carry out physical trades of a number of commodities. Please see www.albogari.com/commodities for more details.

The application will be used to manage post contract execution. This will cover areas such as Transportation, Shipping and Documentation. We expect the application to kick in at the close of an opportunity and run through a number of stages of our operations cycle.

Unfortunately a detailed document is not available yet. However, we can outline a set of high level requirements.

If anyone may have any interest, I would appreciate it if you could respond to this message with details of your experience including any prior projects.

If you may be based locally in Dubai, or the UAE. We are willing to consider brining you in-house on a contracted basis.

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for an individual developer or a firm to develop an application that will assist in the execution of our Commodities Operations.

al bogari Commodities is a global trade of agricultural commodities. We carry out physical trades of a number of commodities. Please see www.albogari.com/commodities for more details.

The application will be used to manage post contract execution. This will cover areas such as Transportation, Shipping and Documentation. We expect the application to kick in at the close of an opportunity and run through a number of stages of our operations cycle.

Unfortunately a detailed document is not available yet. However, we can outline a set of high level requirements.

If anyone may have any interest, I would appreciate it if you could respond to this message with details of your experience including any prior projects.

If you may be based locally in Dubai, or the UAE. We are willing to consider brining you in-house on a contracted basis.

Message Edited by omarkassim on 04-13-2009 11:59 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to do the following, your help would be much appreciated:

• I have a custom field in Product called Origin
  • I have created another custom field in Opportunity Product called Origin
  • When a Product is selected on an Opportunity, I would like to fill the second Origin field with the value of the Origin field from Product.

I have seen a possible solution using Workflows, however I do not feel this will be workable for the future. I would prefer to use a formula field, unless someone else has a better solution!

In a nutshell I want the various custom fields that I have created under Product to be available under Opportunity Product as well.

Anyone's swift help would be much appreciated! 

Hi Everyone,