• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My scenario is:

Gather Leads from website and post to SF along with sending emails internally, also updating the Lead Source field. 

I have Page1 where I gather data from the user, Page2 - Send email using data from page1 and "Auto Submit" to send data to Sales Force.

I can send the emails, but the problem is  LeadSource field on SF is not filled due to the 'Auto Submit'. 

Is there anyway I can fill the LeadSource field on Page2, since I dont want to put the SF information on Page1 which can be easily accesible to anyone.

I am using ASP.net and VB.

Thanks,

My scenario is:

Gather Leads from website and post to SF along with sending emails internally, also updating the Lead Source field. 

I have Page1 where I gather data from the user, Page2 - Send email using data from page1 and "Auto Submit" to send data to Sales Force.

I can send the emails, but the problem is  LeadSource field on SF is not filled due to the 'Auto Submit'. 

Is there anyway I can fill the LeadSource field on Page2, since I dont want to put the SF information on Page1 which can be easily accesible to anyone.

I am using ASP.net and VB.

Thanks,