• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a process builder flow that updates a field on the event (Reporting Group) based of a field (User Group) in the user record.  These fields use a shared picklist, so the values are the same.

The criteria for the workflow is when the User Group for Event Owner is not Blank, update the Reporting Group with the User Group value.  The workflows works fine except when I tried to add an event to a public calender.  The user gets an error and the record does not save.  I get the follow error report blow:

How can I edit the criteria to exclude the public calendars?  Thanks in advance for any help. 

Error element myDecision (FlowDecision).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Owner:User.User_Group__c because it hasn't been set or assigned.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Reporting_Group_Workflow_for_Event
Type: Workflow
Version: 1
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Reporting_Group_Workflow_for_Event-1_InterviewLabel
Current User: User (user id)
Start time: 3/24/2017 4:03 PM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
User (user id)started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = ID
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "3/24/2017 4:03 PM"

Salesforce Error ID: 1868947039-141078 (-223288854)

• March 25, 2017
We have an Oracle Integration with Salesforce that downloads Salesforce data into our Oracle EBS.  Everything has been working fine until recently when an error occurs. The ErrorID is 996290362-254461.  Does anyone know what this error means?  

Below is the entire error:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Body>
  <soapenv:Fault>
   <faultcode xmlns:ns1="urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com">ns1:UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</faultcode>
   <faultstring>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 996290362-254461 (-1160421231)</faultstring>
   <detail>
    <sf:fault xsi:type="sf:UnexpectedErrorFault" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
     <sf:exceptionCode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</sf:exceptionCode>
     <sf:exceptionMessage>An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 996290362-254461 (-1160421231)</sf:exceptionMessage>
    </sf:fault>
   </detail>
  </soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

• October 20, 2016
I have a process builder flow that updates a field on the event (Reporting Group) based of a field (User Group) in the user record.  These fields use a shared picklist, so the values are the same.

The criteria for the workflow is when the User Group for Event Owner is not Blank, update the Reporting Group with the User Group value.  The workflows works fine except when I tried to add an event to a public calender.  The user gets an error and the record does not save.  I get the follow error report blow:

How can I edit the criteria to exclude the public calendars?  Thanks in advance for any help. 

Error element myDecision (FlowDecision).
The flow failed to access the value for myVariable_current.Owner:User.User_Group__c because it hasn't been set or assigned.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Reporting_Group_Workflow_for_Event
Type: Workflow
Version: 1
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Reporting_Group_Workflow_for_Event-1_InterviewLabel
Current User: User (user id)
Start time: 3/24/2017 4:03 PM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
User (user id)started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
myVariable_old = null
myVariable_current = ID
ASSIGNMENT: myVariable_waitStartTimeAssignment
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} Equals {!Flow.CurrentDateTime}
Result
{!myVariable_waitStartTimeVariable} = "3/24/2017 4:03 PM"

Salesforce Error ID: 1868947039-141078 (-223288854)

• March 25, 2017