• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have a button in the Contact page (opportunity list), that when clicked creates a new opportunity with many fields pre-populated. I have been able to pass all sort of fields such as Account, stage, close date, amount and opportunity name.

However, I have not been able to pass contact data to link with the opportunity via Contact Roles.

I would like to have the original contact appear as primary contact, with a given role.

In my code (below) everything works, except what's in red.

https://emea.salesforce.com/006/e?retURL={!Contact.Id}&RecordType=0122000000001FL&cancelURL={!Contact.Id}&ent=Opportunity&opp9={!TODAY()}&00N20000001bae6=MACS%20-%20Direct%20Sales&opp3={!Account.Name}%20-%20Classroom%20Training&opp4_lkid={!Account.Id}&opp4={!Account.Name}&opp11=7.%20Closed%20Sales%20/%20Sold&opp7=1&contact0_lkid={!Contact.Id}&role0=12&contact0_lktp= 003&primary0=1

I certainly hope you can help...

Thanks!

Hi

I have a Contact in my Salesforce org. and have an Attachment (a PDF file) associated to that Contact.

Is it possible to download this PDF file from a Site Page?

I am able to query and Display the name of the file on my Site page, but want to know if there's a way to download the file.

Thanks,

Suri

• June 05, 2009