• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have two questions regarding the apex code and triggers,
First question,
What is the apex code or Triggers for preventing an account to have many opportunities? [one account should have one opportunity]
Second question
If I have a field called number of opportunities in XYZ object, so how I can prevent one Account not exceed the number of opportunities. So if the number 5, should one account only have 5 opportunities

THANKS

We are a big company in Dubai, UAE and looking for Full time developer who has strong experience in Force Platform.

if any one interested contact me

dxb32@hotmail.com

We are looking for a fulltime Salesforce.com developer with 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and Force.com plattform.To Develop and support the business applications in DWC. Able to understand business process/business flow as the audience supported could have different processes that are supported throughout the system.

Please email your resume to mohd_mu@hotmail.com

Regards,

dxb_Man
I have two questions regarding the apex code and triggers,
First question,
What is the apex code or Triggers for preventing an account to have many opportunities? [one account should have one opportunity]
Second question
If I have a field called number of opportunities in XYZ object, so how I can prevent one Account not exceed the number of opportunities. So if the number 5, should one account only have 5 opportunities

THANKS

I have 2 years experience working with Salesforce and a total of 7 years working with CRM including Siebel Enterprise and Siebel OnDemand. Heavy background in SQL and database management. Excellent written and oral skills.

My Salesforce experience includes:

S Controls

Visualforce Pages

Apex

Dataloader

Workflows

Approval Processes

Partner Portal

Web-to-Lead

Roles

Profiles

Layouts

Validation Rules

Dashboards

I work for a very reputable company and am seeking work for evenings and weekends with requirements gathering and general communication throughout the day.

Please contact me for more details.

J.D.

• May 28, 2009