• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know what "/secur/logout.jsp" does?  I need to manually perform all of the logout tasks and then redirect to a different page.  Right now the logout.jsp redirects to login.salesforce.com.  I want to use a controller to do the logout tasks and then perform a redirect to something like http://mycustomloginpage.notsalesforce.com.

Thanks,

George

Hi,

I am getting the following error and am struggling to find a fix.

"This page has changed since you started your edit. Refresh your page and try again."

The code has been running fine on developer accounts on na6 and na7 but is now failing on cs2!  Turning on logging doesnt pick up anything.  I don't understand why it works fine on one instance but not the other... dont think there is anything in the config that is much different.  Refreshing does not help.

I think the error may happen during a redirect but I will have to go through the code  - just wondering if anyone has seen this one before?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Graham

Top five reasons we're the #1 Most Popular Salesforce Consulting Partner on AppExchange:

• Experience -- Over 100 Salesforce deployments & over 30 Force.com apps
  • Free Advice -- We offer all of our clients on-going free advice whenever needed.
  • Versatile -- Our clientele covers a wide range of industries, from small to international enterprise conglomerates, including Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, Aldon, Ingres, iRise, among others.
  • Guaranteed -- We publish our 3-point guarantee on our web site.

View our Service Listing - ForceBrain.com

Regards,

Sean Considine

Director of Client Strategy

ForceBrain.com

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

415-504-2593

• June 21, 2010

Does anyone know what "/secur/logout.jsp" does?  I need to manually perform all of the logout tasks and then redirect to a different page.  Right now the logout.jsp redirects to login.salesforce.com.  I want to use a controller to do the logout tasks and then perform a redirect to something like http://mycustomloginpage.notsalesforce.com.

Thanks,

George

I'm having some difficulties creating an e-mail service that creates Contacts, which can then be linked to an Opportunity using OpportunityContactRole.  I'm not getting e-mail error logs when I send my tests, so I can't figure out what's going wrong.  Here's the key bit of the code that I think is not working properly:

if(!event_code.equals(''))
          {
               Opportunity opp = [Select ID
                   From Opportunity Where Event_Code__c = :event_code limit 1];

Contact primaryContact = new Contact();
               primaryContact.LastName = event_last;
               primaryContact.FirstName = event_first;
               try{
               insert primaryContact;
               }catch(DMLException e){
                     system.debug('ERROR Inserting attachment:'+e.getDMLMessage(0));
               } 

OpportunityContactRole primaryContactRole = new OpportunityContactRole();
               primaryContactRole.ContactId = primaryContact.id;
               primaryContactRole.OpportunityId = opp.id;
               try{
                     insert primaryContactRole;
               }catch(DMLException e){
                     system.debug('ERROR Inserting attachment:'+e.getDMLMessage(0));
               } 
          }

Does anyone know if the DOM Classes (Dom.Document and Dom.XmlNode) support the ![CDATA[]] construct.

It appears that if I include a node in an xml document with CDATA text, navigate to the node and then call getText() on it, it returns the raw entry with the full "!CDATA[.....]]".  Even worse, if the CDATA block includes "<" or ">" Dom.XmlNode.load() throws a parse exception.  Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks,

Tom 

I updated my version of firefox to 3.6. 

After the updated I notice a strange behavior on visual force pages while in developer mode. 

When I go to a visual force page for the first time it displays a white screen.  No borders no heading nothing a completely white page. 

I hit refresh then the page displays correctly.  This was not happening in version 3.5 of firefox.  Has anyone else experianced any strange behavior with VF pages in Firefox 3.6

When not on developer mode the page renders correctly.

Thanks

• February 03, 2010