• 50 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using an .NET webform to create a lead, but having problems with multiselect fields. I have a multiselect checkbox control in my webform where I allow a user to select various items. I then try to take the values and insert them into the salesforce multiselect field. My problem is that I only get one value into salesforce and not the entire list.

I tried various ways of looping through the values and concatenating them together, but it still only results in one value.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

I am trying to use an asp.net webform to create a lead in salesforce using the API. Although the lead is created I can't get the checkbox field to be "checked".

I am using a radio button where the values are either True/False or 1/0. I even tried to hardcode the value as a boolean value, but still it does not update. It just remains unchecked.

Any help would be great.

Hello,

I'm having some problems with creation of a lead using the Salesforce webservice API using .NET.

I can create the lead fine, but some of the fields are not getting updated. I think it is because my types are not matching although the API doesn't give me any errors.

One of my problems is with a text field in a web form that takes a string in the form of mm/dd/yyyy.

When I try to update a custom date field in salesforce (birthdate) it just comes up blank. I have tried to convert the string to type date, but it doesn't seem to work either.

I am using an .NET webform to create a lead, but having problems with multiselect fields. I have a multiselect checkbox control in my webform where I allow a user to select various items. I then try to take the values and insert them into the salesforce multiselect field. My problem is that I only get one value into salesforce and not the entire list.

I tried various ways of looping through the values and concatenating them together, but it still only results in one value.

thanks!

I am trying to use an asp.net webform to create a lead in salesforce using the API. Although the lead is created I can't get the checkbox field to be "checked".

I am using a radio button where the values are either True/False or 1/0. I even tried to hardcode the value as a boolean value, but still it does not update. It just remains unchecked.

Any help would be great.

Hello,

I'm having some problems with creation of a lead using the Salesforce webservice API using .NET.

I can create the lead fine, but some of the fields are not getting updated. I think it is because my types are not matching although the API doesn't give me any errors.

One of my problems is with a text field in a web form that takes a string in the form of mm/dd/yyyy.

When I try to update a custom date field in salesforce (birthdate) it just comes up blank. I have tried to convert the string to type date, but it doesn't seem to work either.