• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi community,

I need to integrate a .NET application into a VF page, within a multi-step wizard (visualforce pages). Through this application I can make some actions and click on Back / Next buttons. These two buttons should redirect me to the previous / next wizard step (visualforce pages). My question is: can I detect the button clicks using canvas app events from the page and redirect to the right page?

I've taken a look to the Canvas app guide and I've seen information about publish and subscribe, but I don't know if it can be used to accomplish the requirement explained above.

Thanks in advance.

Hi community,

I need to get a picklist filtered by record type in a Visualforce page. From Summer '10 we have the ability to use dependent picklists in Visualforce pages. But, correct me if I am wrong, there is no standard way to use picklists filtered by RecordType, isn't it?

If no possible, can anyone help me out to find a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hello community,

I've got a problem when making an HttpRequest to an URL that returns an XML response:

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        req.setEndpoint(url);
        req.setMethod('GET');

HttpResponse res = h.send(req);

The problem is all accented or portuguese characters come as "?", so I can't process the XML correctly.

The XML encoding is ISO-8859-1. I tried to set Accept-charset header with no luck. The URL to call is http://www.ctt.pt/pdcp/xml_pdcp?incodpos=2000000 and calling that from a browser the response is shown correctly.

Can anybody help me out please?

Kind regards.

Hi community,

I need to connect to an URL from Salesforce, I mean, from a VF page. The URL returns an XML and I need to process it.

The URL is http://www.ctt.pt/pdcp/xml_pdcp?incodpos=1000234

where incodpos parameter is a Portuguese postal code.

I don't know the best way to proceed. Can anyone help me out with this, please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hi,

Is there any way to get message error translated when Site.login is not successful?

I'm using default VF pages generated when creating a site, with some changes to show labels and buttons translated into several languages. If I open ForgotPassword page, type a non existent user and click Send button, error message shown is translated correctly. But if I try to login in SiteLogin page, the message is always shown in user language.

SiteLogin page is correctly translated, using language parameter binded to a class property, and SiteLogin component labels and buttons too, but it seems that Site.login is not recognizing language from the page.

I tried to add language parameter to the component but it seems no valid.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Hi community,

I've tried to enable Sites in my Developer account two or three times, but when I log into my developer account and go through Setup--> Develop the option Sites does not appear.

As I'm using Firefox, I noticed an error in the activation form by having a look to the errors console.

I also read other messages in the community talking about the same issue.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Is it possible to send emails with visualforce templates using custom components?

I have written an Apex controller, a custom component and a visualforce email template. In the template I'm using {!relatedTo} to pass a custom object to the component, but it seems to fail when I try to send the email with a SingleEmailMessage using the template.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

How can I distinguish when a trigger is fired from another trigger (cascading) or directly from a database save operation (not fired from another trigger)?

I've been looking for this in Apex Help documents without any success.

Thanks in advance.

Hello community,

I've got a problem when making an HttpRequest to an URL that returns an XML response:

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        req.setEndpoint(url);
        req.setMethod('GET');

HttpResponse res = h.send(req);

The problem is all accented or portuguese characters come as "?", so I can't process the XML correctly.

The XML encoding is ISO-8859-1. I tried to set Accept-charset header with no luck. The URL to call is http://www.ctt.pt/pdcp/xml_pdcp?incodpos=2000000 and calling that from a browser the response is shown correctly.

Can anybody help me out please?

Kind regards.

Hi community,

I need to connect to an URL from Salesforce, I mean, from a VF page. The URL returns an XML and I need to process it.

The URL is http://www.ctt.pt/pdcp/xml_pdcp?incodpos=1000234

where incodpos parameter is a Portuguese postal code.

I don't know the best way to proceed. Can anyone help me out with this, please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hi community,

I've tried to enable Sites in my Developer account two or three times, but when I log into my developer account and go through Setup--> Develop the option Sites does not appear.

As I'm using Firefox, I noticed an error in the activation form by having a look to the errors console.

I also read other messages in the community talking about the same issue.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Is it possible to send emails with visualforce templates using custom components?

I have written an Apex controller, a custom component and a visualforce email template. In the template I'm using {!relatedTo} to pass a custom object to the component, but it seems to fail when I try to send the email with a SingleEmailMessage using the template.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.