• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

So I am currently using Sites with a small 5/6 page site.  Off of two of the pages, I have a link that will allow the user to print the page.  I use renderas=PDF to make it easy for them to print.  The problem is, I want to dynaically display imags on that page and I have found out that JavaScript does not work when creating PDFs.

I dynamically display images on the standard page today.  Users will upload images to the 'Documents' on that record and I cycle through the images and display them in a table on the visualforce page via JS.  This is helpful because I do not have to know the name of the image.  Basically a poor mans CMS ....

Does anyone know how I could display images on a page that is being rendered as a PDF when I don't know the name of the image?

I followed, or attempted to follow, the example in Chapter 14.  I have a very very simply application that I would like to display as a web-page.  Created the first page with a custom controller.  Was moving on to displaying the detail data, similar to "Creating the Job Detail Page" and receive "Authorization Required".  I have tried a couple different ways, but any information I display through a standard controller I receive this error.  All data is intended to be public, so don't need anybody to log on.  Authorities appear to be set.  

<apex:page standardController="Plant_Profile__c" title="Plant Profile" showHeader="false">

<apex:sectionHeader title="ObjectType.Plant_Profile__c.label}" subtitle="{!Plant_Profile__c}"/>

<apex:pageBlock title="Plant Profile">

<apex:pageBlockSection >

<apex:outputField value="{!Plant_Profile__c.name"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

Should be the basic's - I am sure I am missing something easy.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

So I am currently using Sites with a small 5/6 page site.  Off of two of the pages, I have a link that will allow the user to print the page.  I use renderas=PDF to make it easy for them to print.  The problem is, I want to dynaically display imags on that page and I have found out that JavaScript does not work when creating PDFs.

I dynamically display images on the standard page today.  Users will upload images to the 'Documents' on that record and I cycle through the images and display them in a table on the visualforce page via JS.  This is helpful because I do not have to know the name of the image.  Basically a poor mans CMS ....

Does anyone know how I could display images on a page that is being rendered as a PDF when I don't know the name of the image?

For any of you who have experienced an error "org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.StructuredTextEditor.isBlockSelectionModeEnabled()Z" upon opening the

Editor in Eclipse version 3.4 when trying to access your Force.com Project here is the fix.

1. Help -> Software Updates 
2. Click on "Revert Configuration 
3. My current (broken) configuration had "Eclipse XML editors and 
tools" version 3.1 
4. Find the configuration that has Eclipse XML editors..." version 
3.0.4.<date><key> 
5. select that configuration and click "Finish" 
6. The workbench will restart 

The "XML Editors" version that works for me is 
3.0.4v200811211541<key> .

It got broken when I updated to 

3.1.0,v200905240756<key>.  

Hope that helps someone

Hi Guys,

I have a page on my force.com sites. One of page has a problem:

try
            {
                chargeResult = ChargentSFA.TChargentOperations.ChargeOpportunity_Click(Order.Id);
            }
            catch(Exception ex)
            {
                ApexPages.addMessages(ex);
                errorMessage = ex.getMessage();
                return Page.OrderCreated;
            }

I invoked the Chargent package to do some payment operations here. That's fine. But if any exceptions occured, it was caught by the catch block. But there will be an error messages says: Authorization Required. Seems my exception was not caught. Actually, I checked the debug log, the exception was caught properly.

Anybody has seen the same errors? If an exception occured, no matter it was caught or not, it will be redirected to the "Authorization Required" page. Why?

Help!

• November 18, 2009