• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
    I could create case object before via Web Service before. But today, the Case object can't be created. Can some configuration changes by Salesforce administrator lead to it?

Thanks,

Aaron

Hey,
I generated the Java class files from enterprise WSDL file by AXIS. When I compile the java source codes, the error messages "too many parameters" shows. I found that the delegated classes such as Lead and Opportunity have more than 255 parameters in the construction methods.
Any advice?

Aaron Zhang

PS:
Severity and Description    Path    Resource    Location    Creation Time    Id
Too many parameters, parameter reference_1_State_Province__c is exceeding the limit of 255 words eligible for method parameters    wsdl2java/src/com/sforce/soap/enterprise/sobject    Lead.java    line 999    1260843911185    1928757
Too many parameters, parameter region__c is exceeding the limit of 255 words eligible for method parameters    wsdl2java/src/com/sforce/soap/enterprise/sobject    Opportunity.java    line 865    1260844217102    1928760

I could create case object before via Web Service before. But today, the Case object can't be created. Can some configuration changes by Salesforce administrator lead to it?

Thanks,

Aaron

Sorry this is a newbie question :smileyhappy:

I went to the Apache Download Mirrors for this plugin and none of the links worked foraxis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard-1.4.zip:  http://www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi/ws/axis2/tools/1_4/axis2-eclipse-codegen-wizard-1.4.zip

Does anyone know about the status of this or can point me to a link to the good copy of this file? 

TIA

I am able to connect to Dev Org and can Create Account Object,but when i try to invoke my Webservice Class i am getting following Error.
I had searched in forums also but no help.

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/class/WebserviceActivityData}INVALID_SESSION_ID
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

The Code for Invoking is:

private boolean login() {
        WebserviceActivityDataService ws = new WebserviceActivityDataServiceLocator();
        SessionHeader sh = new SessionHeader();
        WebserviceActivityDataPortType por = null;
        try {           

binding = (WebserviceActivityDataBindingStub) new WebserviceActivityDataServiceLocator()
                    .getSoap();           
            // Time out after a minute
            binding.setTimeout(600000);
            loginResult = binding.login(un, pw);

sh.setSessionId(loginResult.getSessionId());
            System.out.println(sh.getSessionId());
            System.out.println(ws.getServiceName().getNamespaceURI());
            binding.setHeader(ws.getServiceName().getNamespaceURI(), "SessionHeader", sh);

por = ws.getWebserviceActivityData();
            por.saveCO2();

} catch (ServiceException ex) {
            System.out
                    .println("ERROR: creating binding to soap service, error was: \n"
                            + ex.getMessage());
            return false;
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
        return true;
    }

Please help.

I have generated Java File from WSDL of the Class.

Regards,
Mohammed Junaid.