Implementation Consultant – Work from home opportunity
Clicktools provides industry leading on demand tools to build, deploy, analyze and act on feedback. Clicktools differentiation is based around integrating feedback with the leading SaaS CRM providers. We operate in a business to business environment and our customers range from SMB to Blue Chip companies. We are rapidly expanding our operation in the USA and have an opportunity for an Implementation Consultant to join our team.
The Implementation Consultant will become an expert and an advocate of Clicktools products in order to provide expertise and technical support to users. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of CRM from a power user and product integration perspective, and have demonstrated success supporting and implementing technical solutions. To be successful the Implementation Consultant will have the ability to understand customers’ business needs and effectively develop, communicate and deliver solutions that meet those needs.
This is a telecommute position for a highly motivated self-starter and a great opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking team of talented professionals in this emerging industry as we grow our presence in the US.
- Analyze the needs of customers, and translate those needs to determine how Clicktools products can best be adapted and utilized to provide individual client business solutions.
- Manage the implementation of Clicktools projects and solutions on behalf of customers.
- Provide customers with technical support & training primarily via email, phone and online across all US time zones, with some onsite as needed.
- Organize and manage interdepartmental activities and resources to complete solutions projects according to agreed specifications within defined budgets and time constraints.
- Facilitate and manage communication between project team members and customers.
- Institute administrative processes and procedures, including maintenance plans, logs, and status reports.
- Develop an advanced knowledge of company products, policies, and programs and maintain in depth knowledge of the current market conditions and competitors.
- Support US Sales by interfacing with existing and prospective customers to determine their technical requirements and to discuss and develop solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with US customers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS in related field.
- 5-7 years experience in a similar position preferably supporting and implementing SaaS/OnDemand CRM solutions.
- Demonstrated use of excellent project management skills, proficiency in PRINCE2 and project management methods a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency providing technical support and training to customers via email and phone in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Knowledge of CRM best practices; Knowledge of Survey & Customer Experience best practices a plus.
- Ability to think strategically and utilize excellent judgment, exude a strong presence and create, influence, and drive customer vision.
- Desire and ability to embrace new technologies and become proficient quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility to provide support to customers in all US time zones.
- Availability for travel, some international.
- Ability to remain calm and positive while multitasking to meet customer needs.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member – must be able to work from home and report remotely to supervisor.
Clicktools offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration submit resume, cover and salary history/expectations to email@example.com