• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to use the configuration converter to move action buttons from classic to lightning.  I was sucessful for leads but all other object are failing, see the screenshot results for contacts below.  It states that "we'll guide you through the process" to address the errors but unfortunately I'm not finding any guidance anywhere.

User-added imageUser-added image

I have been using maildrop with no problems although today, every time I tried to "add email" to an open, unsent email i got the error below.  I was always able to do this before.

I am trying to create a rule the opportunities based on the age of the close date and I am not having much success.  I am trying to put the following rule in place: 

"If the CLOSE DATE is greater than 1 year in the past than the STAGE field changes to "Opportunity Closed/Lost"".

Any suggestions?

I'm trying to use the configuration converter to move action buttons from classic to lightning.  I was sucessful for leads but all other object are failing, see the screenshot results for contacts below.  It states that "we'll guide you through the process" to address the errors but unfortunately I'm not finding any guidance anywhere.

User-added imageUser-added image

I am trying to create a rule the opportunities based on the age of the close date and I am not having much success.  I am trying to put the following rule in place: 

"If the CLOSE DATE is greater than 1 year in the past than the STAGE field changes to "Opportunity Closed/Lost"".

Any suggestions?