• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How can this be turned off or remove it from the page layout?  Or how can I hack the url to go to a dead end?

Cannot find the button in SFDC.  Help! 

How can i create a report that allows me to locate a user on one object OR a user on another object?  When I put in the OR statement in the Advanced Options I get this error:

Error: Your filter is imprecise or incorrect. Please see the help for tips on Advanced Filter Conditions.

Using this for a custom link and need to be able to query for two user fields on two objects.

Thanks for any and all help!

I'm looking for help on a date formula for twofields - Start Date and End Date. 

Start Date = If created date between 1 and 15 of createddate month, return MM01YYYY;  if createddate between 16 and last day of created date month, return MM16YYYY.

End Date = If Start Date is MM01YYYY, returnMM15YYYY;  if Start Date is MM16YYYY,return last day of month.

These are all calendar dates.  

Thanks in advance. 

How can this be turned off or remove it from the page layout?  Or how can I hack the url to go to a dead end?

Cannot find the button in SFDC.  Help! 

How can i create a report that allows me to locate a user on one object OR a user on another object?  When I put in the OR statement in the Advanced Options I get this error:

Error: Your filter is imprecise or incorrect. Please see the help for tips on Advanced Filter Conditions.

Using this for a custom link and need to be able to query for two user fields on two objects.

Thanks for any and all help!

I'm looking for help on a date formula for twofields - Start Date and End Date. 

Start Date = If created date between 1 and 15 of createddate month, return MM01YYYY;  if createddate between 16 and last day of created date month, return MM16YYYY.

End Date = If Start Date is MM01YYYY, returnMM15YYYY;  if Start Date is MM16YYYY,return last day of month.

These are all calendar dates.  

Thanks in advance.