• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

All codes written in the page are displayed in the html->body

But how to add meta info to the html->head?

e.g. <meta content="ie-7">

and how to remove vf page's prototype.js ?

thanks,

Uni

• September 15, 2009

All codes written in the page are displayed in the html->body

But how to add meta info to the html->head?

e.g. <meta content="ie-7">

and how to remove vf page's prototype.js ?

thanks,

Uni

• September 15, 2009

My Visual force page is using custom components created in the same org. Till yesterday the page was working fine but all of sudden today I am getting this error when I open this page.

Tag Library supports namespace: http://salesforce.com/standard/components/apex, but no tag was defined for name: attribute

Another trivial but strange thing thats happening is that, I can't open a component in view mode. On trying to view the component from Setup > Develop > Components. Following salesforce error comes, though we can edit the component :)

An internal server error has occurred An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce!

Error ID: 299154357-472 (-607383983)

I am getting couple of these wierd errors recently, like I get same error on "Run All Tests".

Does this means that latest salesforce upgrades are not stable and worth installing ?? I tried removing the custom components, still the error is coming.

Please help !