• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am fairly new to apex development and testing, I would like suggestions on Books/Tutorials for apex development and testing.

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to include a look-up for Countries in the  Report's "Select your report criteria" screen, in the Advanced Filters section, when we create Custom Reports. 

I would like a lookup to appear near "Value" textbox when we select "billing country" in the "Field" fiter drop down (just like the lookup appears near the "value" text box when "Lead Source" is selected in the "Field" drop down).

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am new to sales force and I am trying to create a page where I can find the duplicate 'Contacts' in my salesforce by using the name and emailId.

I would like it to be similar to the 'Find Duplicates' in the 'Lead' page.

I have tried to create a new page and then populate the fields by using the 'standardController' as contact. The problem I am facing is that to querry the database - I am thinking of  using a custom-controller. This means I cannot use the standardController feature for the web-page. If I use a custom-controller how can I access the email and name of the contact without passing them through the URL?

I am not sure if I am following the correct procedure for finding the contact duplicates. Please let me know how I should approach the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am new to sales force and I am trying to create a page where I can find the duplicate 'Contacts' in my salesforce by using the name and emailId.

I would like it to be similar to the 'Find Duplicates' in the 'Lead' page.

I have tried to create a new page and then populate the fields by using the 'standardController' as contact. The problem I am facing is that to querry the database - I am thinking of  using a custom-controller. This means I cannot use the standardController feature for the web-page. If I use a custom-controller how can I access the email and name of the contact without passing them through the URL?

I am not sure if I am following the correct procedure for finding the contact duplicates. Please let me know how I should approach the problem.

Thanks in advance.