• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

when am looking  at this report - "Campaigns with Influenced Opportunities", there is a standard filter to select campaigns - It opens a lookup where user can pick campaigns and we can run the report for the selected campaign.

I need to use the same in my custom preport.i think  this option  is not appearing in standard filter if we create a new custom  report.Can u plz tel me how to do it

Is there any setup related to  this?

• June 24, 2009

Not rerendering properly after getting validation error.am using opoup to display the value in the textbox.If am clicking the values in the popup,the value is getting displayed correctly.Suppose i left the required field and save.getting msg as "Error: You must enter a value".

After getting this msg, try to display the value in the textbox thru by popup.It is not getting displayed in the input textbox.

plz help me to resolve the issue.

when i debugging the code, the value is getting correctly but not showing(rerendering) in the textbox

for your reference, updated my sample coding below

<apex:outputPanel id="accpanel">
<div>
<div />

<apex:inputText value="{!accval}" id="acc" />//popup value displayed in this textbox
<apex:image styleclass="lookupIcon" id="theImage1" onclick="YAHOO.force.com.showMe()" value="/s.gif" />
</div>
</apex:outputPanel>

.................//other coding

<apex:inputField required="true" value="{!case.status}"/>
<apex:inputField id="case" value="{!case.priority}"/>
<apex:inputField required="true" value="{!case.origin}"/>

<apex:pageBlockButtons >
<apex:commandButton action="{!saveCase}" value="Save"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>

//coding for modal dialog -

<div id="myPanel" style="display: none" >
<div class="hd">
<apex:outputText value="Accounts" />
<apex:form >
<apex:panelGrid columns="3">
<apex:inputText value="{!SearchaccText}"/>
<apex:commandButton reRender="accform" value="Search Account" action="{!searchaccresult}"/>
</apex:panelGrid>
</apex:form>
</div>
<div class="bd" style="overflow:auto; background-color:fff;padding:10px;" >
<apex:form id="accform" >
<apex:dataTable value="{!accounts}" var="a" cellPadding="4" border="1">
<apex:column headervalue="Account Name">
<apex:commandLink oncomplete="YAHOO.force.com.hideMe();" rendered="true" reRender="acc,assetform">
{!a.Name}
<apex:param name="id" assignTo="{!aidval}" id="accid" value="{!a.Id}"/>
<apex:param name="name" assignTo="{!accval}" id="name" value="{!a.Name}"/>
</apex:commandLink>
</apex:column>
</apex:dataTable> <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" immediate="true" oncomplete="YAHOO.force.com.hideMe();"/>
</apex:form>
</div>
</div

• June 23, 2009

Hi all,

i am struggling with delete trigger.If am clicking delete link or button for the record of the object,it should check whether ithe record has child records.If the record has child records,want to display the message.

I tried the below coding.but its not displaying error message.its getting deleted eventhough it has child records.

plz provide me coding.

Thanks,

Dhana

• June 12, 2009

when am looking  at this report - "Campaigns with Influenced Opportunities", there is a standard filter to select campaigns - It opens a lookup where user can pick campaigns and we can run the report for the selected campaign.

I need to use the same in my custom preport.i think  this option  is not appearing in standard filter if we create a new custom  report.Can u plz tel me how to do it

Is there any setup related to  this?

• June 24, 2009