• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object (Transaction) with a lookup to another custom object (Kit).  The Kit object has a 10 records in a related list.  When I do a lookup of the Kit on the Transaction Record, I am trying to figure out if i could have a button that would go "get" the list of 10 items on the related list and copy them into a related list on the Transaction.  Hopefully that description provides adequate information for some insight from everyone.  I appreciate any ideas the group may have.  Thank you.
I have a custom object (Transaction) with a lookup to another custom object (Kit).  The Kit object has a 10 records in a related list.  When I do a lookup of the Kit on the Transaction Record, I am trying to figure out if i could have a button that would go "get" the list of 10 items on the related list and copy them into a related list on the Transaction.  Hopefully that description provides adequate information for some insight from everyone.  I appreciate any ideas the group may have.  Thank you.