• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible to put more thant one formula into the default value editor when adding a new custom field?

IE is it possible to add mutliple CASE forumlae within the same field - CASE(expression1, value1, null) AND CASE(expression2, value1, GBP1000). Is this possible or - how would you express it within the same formula...?

Repsonses much appreciated...

Tom

Is there any way of amending what appears in the results fields when you search for a related object. For instance when i click search 'opportunities' it gives the opportunity name, account name and close date - but when i search a custom object of mine (subscriptions) - it only gives the subscription name and nothing else (despite there being four empty columns). Is there any way of making the account name appear in these results - as this would greatly help with adding e-mails as tasks to related objects. Thanks, Tom

I am trying to add new opportunities into my salesforce professional edition - and when i try and import new opportunities into Salesforce from Excel i get the following error message:

Salesforce: Create ()

invalid range, missing data type, or other error,

type is: Opportunity

Type mismatch

I have double checked all the required fields for any new opportunity are included and are in the correct format. The opportunity ID i have marked down as new (as per instructions). Any help as to what i should be looking out for would be greatly appreciated - as i need to try and work this out ASAP.

Thanks

I am trying to add new opportunities into my salesforce professional edition - and when i try and import new opportunities into Salesforce from Excel i get the following error message:

Salesforce: Create ()

invalid range, missing data type, or other error,

type is: Opportunity

Type mismatch

I have double checked all the required fields for any new opportunity are included and are in the correct format. The opportunity ID i have marked down as new (as per instructions). Any help as to what i should be looking out for would be greatly appreciated - as i need to try and work this out ASAP.

Thanks