• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When we use 'Opportunities with SalesTeams and Products' template for report,it forces us to filter report either by a product or by a sales team member.

we need to view opportunities with all sales team members and all products.

Is there anyother way other than visualforce page?

any SFDC report experts...solution or suggestions..thanks in advance. 

Is that possible to create a report template for 'opportunities with opportunity-products and another custom object' without creating relationship between opportunity product and custom object. 

anybody have idea on this?

your answers and suggestions are greatly apprciated!!

In our scenario,i need to create set of random events for contacts ,we tried with trigger  ,

that create only one event   for an instance.

how do we create bulk events?  

Anybody have solution or valuable suggestion for this query would greatly appreciated  !

Thanks in advance!

In my case,i want update/insert custom object data from one organisation account to other organisation account.

i have used 'Salesforce to Salesforce' feature,but i am not able to trigger the insertion of data while add data in other shared salesforce object.

Is it possible in salesforce?,If anybody have experienced in the above scenario ,your suggestions  are greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance for your reply!!

Message Edited by Thylaksoft on 01-25-2010 04:25 AM
Message Edited by Thylaksoft on 01-25-2010 04:26 AM

In my case, i need to create trigger for insert LastActivityDate for custom object while update the lead.

when i try the above task salesforce system shows the error:

Field is not writeable: MarketingObject__c.LastActivityDate

my trigger:

trigger AddMarketObjectFields on Lead (after Update) { List<MarketingObject__c> MarketingObjectVar = new List<MarketingObject__c>(); for(Lead lead:System.Trigger.new) { if(lead.Status == 'Closed - Converted') { // Assign the Activity date from lead object to Marketing object MarketingObjectVar.add(new MarketingObject__c(Name = lead.Name,LastActivityDate = lead.LastActivityDate)); insert MarketingObjectVar; } } }

anybody have a solution or valuable suggestion for this query would be greatly appreciated  !

I need to maintain activity history for custom object .

while convert the lead to opportunity ,I do insert this lead record and activity history to my custom object.

anybody have solution or valuable suggestion for this query would greatly appreciated  !

we need to maintain activityhistory for custom object while lead status to be converted,similar to contact object.

i am not able to insert value for LastActivityDate of my custom object,my trigger shows the following error.

'Compile Error: Field is not writeable'

Anybody have a solution for this issue.i will be greatful for reply

Message Edited by Thylaksoft on 09-22-2009 05:20 AM

Is that possible to create a report template for 'opportunities with opportunity-products and another custom object' without creating relationship between opportunity product and custom object. 

anybody have idea on this?

your answers and suggestions are greatly apprciated!!

In our scenario,i need to create set of random events for contacts ,we tried with trigger  ,

that create only one event   for an instance.

how do we create bulk events?  

Anybody have solution or valuable suggestion for this query would greatly appreciated  !

Thanks in advance!

In my case, i need to create trigger for insert LastActivityDate for custom object while update the lead.

when i try the above task salesforce system shows the error:

Field is not writeable: MarketingObject__c.LastActivityDate

my trigger:

trigger AddMarketObjectFields on Lead (after Update) { List<MarketingObject__c> MarketingObjectVar = new List<MarketingObject__c>(); for(Lead lead:System.Trigger.new) { if(lead.Status == 'Closed - Converted') { // Assign the Activity date from lead object to Marketing object MarketingObjectVar.add(new MarketingObject__c(Name = lead.Name,LastActivityDate = lead.LastActivityDate)); insert MarketingObjectVar; } } }

anybody have a solution or valuable suggestion for this query would be greatly appreciated  !