ADC is currently looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator for our Sales Operations group. Ideal location is Minneapolis, MN, but not required.
The Salesforce.com Administrator supports Global Sales, Customer Service, Technical Assistance Center, Marketing, and business unit functions within ADC. This position provides technical strategy and direction to ensure the Salesforce.com application aligns with, and meets business requirements. This individual will provide best practices and recommendations for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement.
Responsibilities will include the following:
· Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
· Review, develop and execute project plans to address user requirements.
· Provide proactive best practice guidance to the global user community and team members to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com .
· Proactively identify and implement application solutions, enhancements, and system integrations that meet business requirements.
· Drive and increase customer adoption and ensure satisfaction
· Act as liaison between the Business and IT
· BA/BS Degree in a related discipline (or equivalent experience)
· 1 plus years experience with implementation and configuration of salesfore.com required, 2 years plus preferred.
· Demonstrated professionalism interacting with all levels of user community
· Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Project management skills: Ability to effectively management and prioritize projects
· Understanding of database concepts and data management
· Desired understanding S-controls and APEX coding
· Experience collaborating with IT and functional units
· Experience aligning business process requirements with technology
To apply, please visit our careers page at http://www.adc.com/us/en/aboutadc/careers/careeropportunities/searchopenings/ and apply to Requisition # 04348 ( )