• 30 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Need help with this as I've never had a formula that needed to look across values (< >).

IMAGE (CASE (Total_Score__c,
">= 104","/img/samples/stars_500.gif",
"<=103 >=78","/img/samples/stars_400.gif",
"<=77 >=52","/img/samples/stars_300.gif",
"<=51 >=27","/img/samples/stars_200.gif",
"<=26","/img/samples/stars_100.gif",
"/img/samples/stars_000.gif"),
"rating")

The error I receive is that the formula is too long. I've taken it down to just one line and it works but I can't get it to pass with all lines.

works

"rating")

We have LEAD routing working but have a case where LEADs will fall into a special queue for various reasons (say, product download is outside of the ownership of the current LEAD owner). We want to find a way to automatically route these LEADs in this queue back through the LEAD assignment rules.

Currenly, we manually have to go into each LEAD in this queue, edit and select assign using active rules (checkbox at bottom of LEAD record). 

Any ideas? 

Would like to know if you can create a apex trigger that will populate a lookup field against the LEAD object from the Campaign Member table field "LEAD".

I found that LEAD is on the Campaign Member but I'm unable to use a formula field against "LEAD" to pull in LEAD information back to the Campagin Member table. Therefore, I created a Lookup Field that links me back to the LEAD table and then created the formula fields that provide the data. 

Now, I just need to auto update the new LEAD lookup field with the current Campaign Member Lead ID so my formula fields will work. 

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

I'm new to writing triggers/classes and I'm looking for a way to update a text field with "date.now()" on a single lead record every hour. I see there is a scheduler but not sure how to implement that into the trigger's logic. Not sure if this logic is correct. 

public class LDate {

public static void addLDate (LEAD[] accs){

for (LEAD l:accs){
         if (l.Date__c != 'date.now()') {l.ELQDate__c = 'date';
         }
      }
   }

}

I have several campaigns that have members flowing into them and I want to be able to mirror the membership into a master campaign (member table). Would like this to be automatic and not manually as there a many campagins that will flow into the master campaign and LEADs can come in at any time.

Example: Campaign A (parent) and Campaign B (child) - whenever a campaign member table entry is created for Campaign B, I want the same entry added to Campagin A. There can be many "children" campaigns that flow there members into the parent. 

At all times the Lead/Contact will reside in both the parent/child campaign. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Need help with this as I've never had a formula that needed to look across values (< >).

"<=103 >=78","/img/samples/stars_400.gif",
"<=77 >=52","/img/samples/stars_300.gif",
"<=51 >=27","/img/samples/stars_200.gif",
"<=26","/img/samples/stars_100.gif",
"rating")

The error I receive is that the formula is too long. I've taken it down to just one line and it works but I can't get it to pass with all lines.

works

"rating")

We have LEAD routing working but have a case where LEADs will fall into a special queue for various reasons (say, product download is outside of the ownership of the current LEAD owner). We want to find a way to automatically route these LEADs in this queue back through the LEAD assignment rules.

Currenly, we manually have to go into each LEAD in this queue, edit and select assign using active rules (checkbox at bottom of LEAD record). 

Any ideas? 

Would like to know if you can create a apex trigger that will populate a lookup field against the LEAD object from the Campaign Member table field "LEAD".

I found that LEAD is on the Campaign Member but I'm unable to use a formula field against "LEAD" to pull in LEAD information back to the Campagin Member table. Therefore, I created a Lookup Field that links me back to the LEAD table and then created the formula fields that provide the data. 

Now, I just need to auto update the new LEAD lookup field with the current Campaign Member Lead ID so my formula fields will work. 

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

I have several campaigns that have members flowing into them and I want to be able to mirror the membership into a master campaign (member table). Would like this to be automatic and not manually as there a many campagins that will flow into the master campaign and LEADs can come in at any time.

Example: Campaign A (parent) and Campaign B (child) - whenever a campaign member table entry is created for Campaign B, I want the same entry added to Campagin A. There can be many "children" campaigns that flow there members into the parent. 

At all times the Lead/Contact will reside in both the parent/child campaign. 

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

It appears the Contact Role is an embedded related list in the code and therefore I can't trigger a field update on conversion to set this checkbox. I was able to find the file using sforce explorer but don't know the best option to implement around it. Contact Role Primary = "o.IsPrimary"

It would appear that all converted LEADs into an Opp would have this defaulted to Primary since that is where the primary opp came from. 

Thanks,

Hi,

Yesterday I had deployed aan apex trigger from sandbox to production env. The trigger is an "before insert, before update" to check for duplicate account names. The trigger works fine in prodiuction for preventing duplicate Account names.

But today when I tried to mass update Accounts for some other field using Apex Data Loader, I get the following error:

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 00530000000nHi3/00D300000006QZD

Trg_Account_Name_Dedup: execution of BeforeUpdate

caused by: System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 21

Trigger.Trg_Account_Name_Dedup: line 1, column 143

Can anyone please advise on how to disable triggers in production env so that I can carry out other mass updates in Account using Apex Data loader tool.

Thanks and regards,
Ambili

• February 12, 2008