• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All

I have two object as 'objParent' and 'objChild' as master-detail relationship. I created a salesforce report to show all objChild records as per the Advanced Filter for objParent Id.

Now I want to use this advanced filer dynamically with query string parameter as 'pv0' like

https://na6.salesforce.com/<Report_Id>?pv0=<objParent_Id>

But when I tried with this trick, it it not working. Can any body help me to solve this issue?

Thanks
  • September 22, 2009
Hi All

Is there any solution to implement dependent picklists in visualforce using apex?

I know an alternate solution to hack picklist.js of salesforce and can implement dependent picklist functionality. But I want to confirm again that is there any idea to implement this same functionality using visualforce & apex without hacking javascript? I tried with DescribeSObject to get dependent picklist values, but could not able to get their Field Dependency relationships.

Thanks  :smileyhappy:
  • September 18, 2009

Hi

I tried to make the visualforce page renderas PDF in landscape with following styles

<style >
    @page {
        size:landscape;
   }
 </style>

But it is not working now. Is anybody face the same issue? or have any idea to render the PDF as landscape??

Thanks!

• August 18, 2009

Hi All

Is there any way to integrate gmail with in salesforce?

If yes, could you please provide me some implementation details.

Thanks

• July 17, 2009
Hi All

Is there any solution to implement dependent picklists in visualforce using apex?

I know an alternate solution to hack picklist.js of salesforce and can implement dependent picklist functionality. But I want to confirm again that is there any idea to implement this same functionality using visualforce & apex without hacking javascript? I tried with DescribeSObject to get dependent picklist values, but could not able to get their Field Dependency relationships.

Thanks  :smileyhappy:
  • September 18, 2009
hi , Can i enable and disable fields on a visualforce page , based on some conditions? If yes , Please let me know how ? Thanks Rjoshi