• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

​Hi everyone,

We are using a visualforce page to host buttons to create case related emails.
The problem is that the Thread ID gets expanded by 3 digits and gets added at the top of the email for no reason.
for example, it changes from [ ref:_00D30ups._50040qCn7G:ref ] to [ ref:_00D30ups._50040qCn7GAAS:ref ]

It makes the system creates a new case insead.

The email-to-case setting is set NOT to include Thread ID in Subject or body, we have this as a field in the template itself.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi everyone,

The problem is that the Thread ID gets expanded by 3 digits and gets added at the top of the email for no reason.
for example, it changes from [ ref:_00D30ups._50040qCn7G:ref ] to [ ref:_00D30ups._50040qCn7GAAS:ref ]

The email-to-case setting is set NOT to include Thread ID in Subject or body, we have this as a field in the template itself.

Any help is appreciated.

All,

The idea object is lacking the ability to create email templates unlike other object.

However, I found this link which offers a visualforce email template

http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/VisualForceEmailTemplates_sample_ideas

Any idea how to add the comments field?

Thanks in advance.

hAnyone knows how to make the opportunity stage field asks for update everytime the opportunity is updated

thanks so much!!

hi everyone,

Anyone knows how to make Visualforce templates skip blank fields in the output?

For example, a visualforce templates which populates fields from the

opportunity product page with the following fields:

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_2__c}</td><br/>

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_3__c}</td><br/>

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_4__c}</td><br/>

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_5__c}</td><br/>

If 3 and 4 are blank, how to make the template skip them to avoid blank lines in the output?

thanks in advance. 

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Visualforce email template to be placed on Account level for displaying all opportunities.

If anyone has a code to share, it will be appreciated in advance.

Thank you in advance.

I am trying to setup an email template on the Account level which will show opportunities related to the Account.

Any help is appreciated.

hi everyone,

I am looking for a Visualforce email template which will show the opportunity product line items please.

If you could share one, it will be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

my excel connector is not working anymore with the Winter 10 Sandbox environment.

any help is appreciated in advance

thanks

Hi all,

When creating custom button tosend emails from a contact page, the TO field could be populated with p2_lkid =Contact ID

I need to do the button on an opportunitypage and the TO goes to the opportunity owner, anyone know what the equivalentfield would be?

thanks 

I am currently not able to use lightning because every time I click on anything the following error message continuously pops up. I am the only one in my office who is receiving this message.  Does anyone know how I can fix this? Hitting refresh does not work. 

--Error Message--
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -1532527413)

[NoErrorObjectAvailable] Script error.
a()@https://paradigmgoc.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/zsWZWPmRKjQt6GsG2UtCYg/aura_prod.js:744:128
{anonymous}()@https://paradigmgoc.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/zsWZWPmRKjQt6GsG2UtCYg/aura_prod.js:744:303

​Hi everyone,

The problem is that the Thread ID gets expanded by 3 digits and gets added at the top of the email for no reason.

The email-to-case setting is set NOT to include Thread ID in Subject or body, we have this as a field in the template itself.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm currently testing out Survey Force from Force.com Labs http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003I2gDEAS

I
've manage to install, deploy and create my first survey, however when I select 'Email link with Contact & Case merge' it is not finding any sites to expose to. The only option I have is internal despite the fact I have a site enabled with the required vforce pages.

I am doing this in a sandbox, would this cause this to happen?

If anyone can advise, I would be very grateful!

Cheers,

Graeme

• February 23, 2012

Can I create a custom field that is the max of a Date field?  

Ed

• July 30, 2010

hAnyone knows how to make the opportunity stage field asks for update everytime the opportunity is updated

thanks so much!!

hi everyone,

Anyone knows how to make Visualforce templates skip blank fields in the output?

For example, a visualforce templates which populates fields from the

opportunity product page with the following fields:

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_2__c}</td><br/>

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_3__c}</td><br/>

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_4__c}</td><br/>

<td> {!opp.Survey_Question_5__c}</td><br/>

If 3 and 4 are blank, how to make the template skip them to avoid blank lines in the output?

thanks in advance. 

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Visualforce email template to be placed on Account level for displaying all opportunities.

If anyone has a code to share, it will be appreciated in advance.

Thank you in advance.

hi everyone,

I am looking for a Visualforce email template which will show the opportunity product line items please.

If you could share one, it will be greatly appreciated.

We have contacts with multiple ongoing and closed sales opportunities.  I would like a way for either the contact detail page (preferred) or a report to show the opportunity with the latest invoice date.  Am I going to need to do an Apex class for this?  I figured it might me a custom formula field on a report, but that doesn't apply to date fields...

Thanks a ton for any insight