• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce technical architect available for hire in Austin,Tx.

Certifications: Certified Advanced Administrator, Certified Developer, Certified Consultant, Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant.

- Expert in Visualforce, Apex, Webservices and application architecture and design.
- Languages - C#, Visual Basic .Net, ASP.Net, conceptual knowledge of Java.
- Designed and Implemented 3 AppExchange Applications
- Led development teams onshore and offshore at a 60B company
- Very knowledgable in network design and infrastructure

Email architect@qlocal.com or call 210-885-0019 for more information.
  • October 17, 2011

I have an external web service that I am trying to invoke in an apex class,  but when I try to compile the class I get the following error message:

Error: Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: [Cryptographyapi].Decrypt(Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo, Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq) at line 64 column 52 

Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo Credentials2 = new Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo();
       Credentials2.UserName = config.API_Userid__c;
       Credentials2.Password = config.APIPassword__c;
       Credentials2.SecurityToken = config.APISecurityToken__c;

Cryptographyapi crypto = new Cryptographyapi();  //Web service class generated from wsdl
           Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq crrequest = new Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq();
           crrequest.TextToDecrypt = creditcard.Credit_Card_Number__c;
           crrequest.PassPhrase = passPhrase;
           crrequest.Salt = saltValue;
           crrequest.HashAlgorithm = hashAlgorithm;
           crrequest.PasswordIterations = passwordIterations;
           crrequest.InitVector = initVector;
           crrequest.KeySize = keySize;

//This is the signature for the method below that throws the error       
           //public Cryptographyapi.DecryptRs Decrypt(Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo, Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq)  -

//This is the method that causes the error 

Cryptographyapi.DecryptRs crresponse =  crypto.Decrypt(Credentials2,crrequest);

Everything looks correct. I cannot see a problem with the way I am calling the web service. In addition I have a different web service I am calling on the same page and that works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• August 03, 2009

I have a visual force page that is calling an external web service and whenever I invoke the method on the web service I get this error. I tested the web service outside of salesforce and it works fine. In addition I made a hello world method and it runs find in salesforce. It just whenever I try to run any other method that does more than a simple hello world I get this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 814). ---> Input string was not in a correct format. faultcode=soap:Client faultactor=

• July 24, 2009

Certifications: Certified Advanced Administrator, Certified Developer, Certified Consultant, Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Certified Service Cloud Consultant.

- Expert in Visualforce, Apex, Webservices and application architecture and design.

• October 17, 2011

• October 17, 2011

I have an external web service that I am trying to invoke in an apex class,  but when I try to compile the class I get the following error message:

Error: Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: [Cryptographyapi].Decrypt(Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo, Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq) at line 64 column 52 

Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo Credentials2 = new Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo();
       Credentials2.UserName = config.API_Userid__c;
       Credentials2.Password = config.APIPassword__c;
       Credentials2.SecurityToken = config.APISecurityToken__c;

Cryptographyapi crypto = new Cryptographyapi();  //Web service class generated from wsdl
           Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq crrequest = new Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq();
           crrequest.TextToDecrypt = creditcard.Credit_Card_Number__c;
           crrequest.PassPhrase = passPhrase;
           crrequest.Salt = saltValue;
           crrequest.HashAlgorithm = hashAlgorithm;
           crrequest.PasswordIterations = passwordIterations;
           crrequest.InitVector = initVector;
           crrequest.KeySize = keySize;

//This is the signature for the method below that throws the error       
           //public Cryptographyapi.DecryptRs Decrypt(Cryptographyapi.CredentialInfo, Cryptographyapi.DecryptRq)  -

//This is the method that causes the error 

Cryptographyapi.DecryptRs crresponse =  crypto.Decrypt(Credentials2,crrequest);

Everything looks correct. I cannot see a problem with the way I am calling the web service. In addition I have a different web service I am calling on the same page and that works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• August 03, 2009

I have a visual force page that is calling an external web service and whenever I invoke the method on the web service I get this error. I tested the web service outside of salesforce and it works fine. In addition I made a hello world method and it runs find in salesforce. It just whenever I try to run any other method that does more than a simple hello world I get this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 814). ---> Input string was not in a correct format. faultcode=soap:Client faultactor=

• July 24, 2009