• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi. I'm a newbie, so this may be a simple question to answer.

I have 2 custom objects: an Application (e.g. for a mortgage), and Client, connected by a lookup relationship. An application can have 1 or more Clients, and the Client includes fields First_Name & Surname (Text, External ID) and ApplicationLUP (Lookup(Application)).

When I click on my Applications tab and search for an Application in the search field (left hand bar), I'd like to be able to search by name of the child Client, first name or surname,as well as Application ID. So searching for "Smith" will return me all Applications with a Client named Smith. How is this done?

Many thanks!

Richard

Hi. I'm a newbie, so this may be a simple question to answer.

I have 2 custom objects: an Application (e.g. for a mortgage), and Client, connected by a lookup relationship. An application can have 1 or more Clients, and the Client includes fields First_Name & Surname (Text, External ID) and ApplicationLUP (Lookup(Application)).

When I click on my Applications tab and search for an Application in the search field (left hand bar), I'd like to be able to search by name of the child Client, first name or surname,as well as Application ID. So searching for "Smith" will return me all Applications with a Client named Smith. How is this done?

Many thanks!

Richard