• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a web-to-lead form in place (modified since I'm using php to validate the fields and then CURL to pass the values into Salesforce.com). Is there a web-to-update method I can use to update fields for individual records? On our self-service portal is a link back to our site. I'd like to track use of this link. Actually I'd like to track when a user clicks on a link within our site after following the link from the salesforce self service portal. I'd like to track this in salesforce. I have found I can pass the user email from salesforce into the page on our site. I would like to then update a field in salesforce if the user clicks on certain links on our site. This would be updating one user at a time. I found information on doing an update via a csv file while logged into salesforce but I didn't see anything similar to a web-to-lead that would allow me to do individual updates. Could someone point me in the right direction. Is this possible? Is it possible to do a web based update from outside salesforce.com? A method to update leads or contacts?