• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi everyone,

I am looking for a Visualforce email template which will show the opportunity product line items please.

If you could share one, it will be greatly appreciated.

I installed the Salesforce App for the iPhone Emulator per the instructions found here:

iPhone Simulator

It installed correctly, and I have a Salesforce icon on my iPhone Emulator Home screen, but when I click it, the splashpage comes up, and then vanishes and I get an error saying "The application quit unexpectedly."

I am using a Mac OS X v10.5.7

Any help would be hot. 

Message Edited by Jim Boudreaux on 07-07-2009 10:08 AM

Hey, can you please help me with this one:

We have a visual force email template with OpportunityLineItems. If that email is sent from Opportunity tab (standard SF email function with 'select template') everything is working fine. What we now would like to have is a similar email template with a couple of Opportunity fields and Opportunity Product Line Items together with some Contract fields in it. This email will be sent from the Contract tab.

This new email template (Contract tab version) is working okay with reference to related Opportunity or Account information like this:

<td><font face="Arial">
              Description: {!relatedTo.Opportunity__r.Description}<br/> 
              Currency: {!relatedTo.Opportunity__r.CurrencyIsoCode}<br/>                
            </font>
       </td>

What would be the right way to have OpportunityLineItems to that email template too? I thought that I would be able to add them via Opportunity__r relationship, but I didn't.

Any comments, advice... help?