• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello guys,

I know this is a silly question but I can't for the life of me find any resources about this. I needed to create custom controllers; tried doing it on my company's Salesforce Professional server and it wasn't possible so I created a developer account and developed on the force.com development server. 

Now I'm done and want to import my pages and controller into the production server. How do I do this?

Thanks!

Cheers

Shaun

Hello all,

I am trying to create a single visualforce page that will allow users to create a new account and add one or more contacts associated with the account.

I'm thinking I probably need a custom controller. Can I use the existing "New Account" and "New contact" forms or do I have to re-create them field by field?

Thanks for you time!

Cheers

Shaun

Hello all,

I'm an intern new to salesforce.com. My company tasked me to create a custom account and contact creation page because they find the default salesforce.com process consuming; they want a page where they can create a new account and immediately add up to 3 contacts associated with the created account.

My research turned up the force.com platform and visualforce page creation. Does all development occur on the force.com platform? It seems a bit of an overkill for what I want to do; with all the references to cloud computing etc.

I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction as to how I should go about achieving the requirements given to me. Would I need a full force.com application or can I simply write a page that can be added to the salesforce.com platform my company is currently using.

A million thanks in advance for any kind assistance.

Cheers

Shaun

Hello all,

I'm an intern new to salesforce.com. My company tasked me to create a custom account and contact creation page because they find the default salesforce.com process consuming; they want a page where they can create a new account and immediately add up to 3 contacts associated with the created account.

My research turned up the force.com platform and visualforce page creation. Does all development occur on the force.com platform? It seems a bit of an overkill for what I want to do; with all the references to cloud computing etc.

I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction as to how I should go about achieving the requirements given to me. Would I need a full force.com application or can I simply write a page that can be added to the salesforce.com platform my company is currently using.

A million thanks in advance for any kind assistance.

Cheers

Shaun

I want to implement my own sObject which has similar functionality to

company profile => Holidays => Recurring Holiday

I was wondering if I could get the source code of Visual page and apex controller of it?

If so, it will save me tons of time.

thanks