• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Philadelphia Area - Onsite

We have an urgent requirement for a SFDC Developer.  Our business is planning to implement a new org and have extensive development requirements. 

Please send responses to michael-j-olson@hotmail.com

Job Title:  SFDC System Administrator (Junior) 
Reports to: SFDC System Administrator
Basic Function
Very successful, high-growth healthcare services company seeks a results-oriented individual to assist in managing daily activities within the Salesforce.com database.
Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for supporting the organization’s user community, maintaining rocesses, data validation/reconciliation/entry, and contributing to special projects.  This individual will work closely with the Exec Mgmt Team, Acct Mgmt Team, Sales Team, Contracts Dept, Marketing Dept and Finance Dept.  Responsibilities include:
·        Data Validation/Reconciliation: On a periodic basis, reconciling Salesforce (i) to corporate enterprise system (EHRiC); (ii) to corp customer contract log; and (iii) to national database like AHD.  Additionally, validatye data for completeness and managing the  Account hierarchy.
·        Data Mgmt:  Mgmt of users, roles, team changes, workflow, ownership, data uploads/manipualtion, change control , and data back-ups.  Additionally, responsible for creation of reports.
·         System Administration:  Creation of page layouts, custom fields, work flows & objects
·         Data entry: entering/updating new customers, accounts, contracts, sales process and key contacts.
·         Participates in special projects.
Hours
Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm.  Some weekends and/or evenings required
Skills & Experience
·         SFDC Certification preferred
·         2 – 3 years experience in Salesforce consulting, particularly in configuration and end user support
·         A background in Apex is desirable
·         Understands HIPAA confidentiality reqs
Education
Bachelor’s degree required
Please send Resumes to moslon@ehrdocs.com

I have a button that Creates an Account and populates values from a custom object.  I am getting all of the fileds to populate, but I would Like one Checkbox to populate as True.

The List button looks like this.

/001/e?retURL=%2F001%2Fo&RecordType=01260000000DY1u&_CONFIRMATIONTOKEN=oWB83LysLNNkL.ahhRO4pCUGrMr3Epk6P.76FtNF1jXwrB0qOWzUDbhD3DgeAbdI9tHdrv7W8UOAgTS5jFk_.QuhB4IooD.jE18pc.HWIQnXIfFgXfsUsWkDZe.3oFMhKFdozf8Du.A5ZlOlYowIZfxfQKBqSz3qLJQ3MHP9I03RlTVD&cancelURL=%2F001%2Fo&ent=Account
&acc2={!AHD_Hospital_List__c.Name}
&CF00N60000001iwOR={!AHD_Hospital_List__c.AHD_System__c}
&00N60000001KqOp={!AHD_Hospital_List__c.Bed_Size__c}
&acc5={!AHD_Hospital_List__c.Provider_ID__c}
&00N60000001ix6X="True"

How do I get the red section to populate the field as true with out pulling from another check box field?

Job Title:  SFDC System Administrator (Junior) 
Reports to: SFDC System Administrator
Basic Function
Very successful, high-growth healthcare services company seeks a results-oriented individual to assist in managing daily activities within the Salesforce.com database.
Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for supporting the organization’s user community, maintaining rocesses, data validation/reconciliation/entry, and contributing to special projects.  This individual will work closely with the Exec Mgmt Team, Acct Mgmt Team, Sales Team, Contracts Dept, Marketing Dept and Finance Dept.  Responsibilities include:
·        Data Validation/Reconciliation: On a periodic basis, reconciling Salesforce (i) to corporate enterprise system (EHRiC); (ii) to corp customer contract log; and (iii) to national database like AHD.  Additionally, validatye data for completeness and managing the  Account hierarchy.
·        Data Mgmt:  Mgmt of users, roles, team changes, workflow, ownership, data uploads/manipualtion, change control , and data back-ups.  Additionally, responsible for creation of reports.
·         System Administration:  Creation of page layouts, custom fields, work flows & objects
·         Data entry: entering/updating new customers, accounts, contracts, sales process and key contacts.
·         Participates in special projects.
Hours
Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00 to 5:00pm.  Some weekends and/or evenings required
Skills & Experience
·         SFDC Certification preferred
·         2 – 3 years experience in Salesforce consulting, particularly in configuration and end user support
·         A background in Apex is desirable
·         Understands HIPAA confidentiality reqs
Education
Bachelor’s degree required
Please send Resumes to moslon@ehrdocs.com