• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are looking for a consultant to help us get SF to the point that we can just operate it. Background- We have 6 licenses and operate a company that sells mostly to residential end users. We do have a referal network of partners that we utilize as well. We have spent a couple of months on SF right now and currently have a lot of it up and running, but are stumbling as we make the decisions as to what programs to integrate and how to do them. We have done an initial import of past customers, but it was from an excel sheet, not Quickbooks like we would like to do. We are looking for someone that is familiar with the following programs. We have not purchased them yet, but think we have it narrowed down to what we need. QuickBooks 2010 Pro Edition Interweave for integrating QB 2010 CRM Fusion for deduping as well as others. Ascent Order Management for inventory and warehousing. Ihance Program for Email automation. We have this in place already. We are looking for the package to be finished and work together and then train our staff on it via gotomeetings. I have spent far too much of my time trying to get this implemented and the rest of my work is suffering so it makes more sense to have someone come in and help us get it to the point where we are able to just use it. We may need ongoing consulting help as we grow too. Please send qualifications and familiarity with the programs we have chosen in your response as well as cost estimate to bring all of this in to place. Sincerely, Bruce Rackette info@farnorthsaunas.com
  • October 28, 2009
I am trying to make the information go from the leads to the opportunities page. It seems to go from leads to accounts to contacts, but it is not in opportunities where I want to run the report from.
  • August 14, 2009

Customer support sent me here as they did not know how to do this.

Eg.  I am able to make a report that shows me that I spent $10,000 on Internet Advertising and it brought in $20,000 of revenue. I am more interested in the gross profit so I am looking to be able to have it report using a price book that has costs of goods, not revenues.

• August 14, 2009
I am trying to figure out how to make the Primary Campaign Source button in the leads area so that when I convert it just goes through and I don't need to reenter it. I know how to create buttons and new fields, but this does not give me this option of one that carries through. Customer service says they know it can be done with a formula, but don't know how to do it so they suggested this board.
  • August 14, 2009
I am trying to make the information go from the leads to the opportunities page. It seems to go from leads to accounts to contacts, but it is not in opportunities where I want to run the report from.
  • August 14, 2009
I am trying to figure out how to make the Primary Campaign Source button in the leads area so that when I convert it just goes through and I don't need to reenter it. I know how to create buttons and new fields, but this does not give me this option of one that carries through. Customer service says they know it can be done with a formula, but don't know how to do it so they suggested this board.
  • August 14, 2009