• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey Folks, I'm new to SF, so I apologize if this is an obvious problem, but I've been unable to find a solution through searching.

I have a simple customer object with a few custom fields, the data for which is entered by a basic user. I am the SysAdmin, and have read/write access to everything. In views of this custom object, I can see all of the records, but in creating based on the data in this custom object, only those records that I own appear in the report. I've tried everything I can think of, removing any filtering options from the report, making sure that my user account is SysAdmin and that my access rights are universal, but I can't seem to find the solution.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

--Jim 

I have a custom object "Walk Ins" that simply counts for a group of walk-in visitors to my facility how many of each type of visitor is in the group. There is a numeric field for each type of visitor, so a given record will look as follows:

Date/Time: 8/21/2009 9:40 a.m.

HS Seniors: 0

HS Juniors: 2

Transfers: 0

Other Students: 1

Other Guests: 3

Given a set of records of this sort in the object, I am trying to create a line chart for each day (or even just a single day using a bar chart) the total number of each category, but so far I have only been able to create a chart for a single field, i.e., a line chart listing only HS_Seniors. Is there any way to add multiplt data fields to a chart in SF? This is usually pretty straight forward in other chart systems such as Crystal/Access/Excel, so I'm assuming I'm just missing some option somewhere. Thanks for your help!

Hey Folks, I'm brand new to SF, and just starting import data. The web-based import allows matching on email, but the Apex data loader does not, since outside solutions seem to require an External ID. How can I use the Apex data loader to upsert records matching on Email when it doesn't seem possible to make the email field in the Leads object an External ID. Thanks for your help.

Hey Folks, I'm new to SF, so I apologize if this is an obvious problem, but I've been unable to find a solution through searching.

I have a simple customer object with a few custom fields, the data for which is entered by a basic user. I am the SysAdmin, and have read/write access to everything. In views of this custom object, I can see all of the records, but in creating based on the data in this custom object, only those records that I own appear in the report. I've tried everything I can think of, removing any filtering options from the report, making sure that my user account is SysAdmin and that my access rights are universal, but I can't seem to find the solution.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

--Jim