• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Friends,

I am using agent console for account. Actually I have override the account detail page by my custom page "AccountDetailExt". When I click console tab then i found all the accounts and can view the details of an account in main middle iframe. But when i click on any related objects for this account it gives me java-script  error instead of showing them in the detail window and account details in "mini view" iframe.

So my console contains:

1. List View: All accounts

2. Detail View: Detail of account with its related lists (accounts domain is c.na7.salesforce.com)

3. Mini View: I cant see anything in this iframe.  (standard sf domain na7.salesforce.com)

when i click any contact/ other related object link then it show me the js error in error console. the error is

"Error: permission denied for <https://c.na7.salesforce.com> to get property Window.ffInAlert from <https://na7.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp>

please help me to get the mini view iframe for the console.

Thanks in advanced.

~Dilip Mistry

Hi Friends,

I am using agent console for account. Actually I have override the account detail page by my custom page "AccountDetailExt". When I click console tab then i found all the accounts and can view the details of an account in main middle iframe. But when i click on any related objects for this account it gives me java-script  error instead of showing them in the detail window and account details in "mini view" iframe.

So my console contains:

1. List View: All accounts

2. Detail View: Detail of account with its related lists (accounts domain is c.na7.salesforce.com)

3. Mini View: I cant see anything in this iframe.  (standard sf domain na7.salesforce.com)

when i click any contact/ other related object link then it show me the js error in error console. the error is

"Error: permission denied for <https://c.na7.salesforce.com> to get property Window.ffInAlert from <https://na7.salesforce.com/home/home.jsp>

please help me to get the mini view iframe for the console.

Thanks in advanced.

~Dilip Mistry

Hi to all,

I have stucked in a weired problem. 

I have large numbers of accounts and want to send an email to a contact about all the account information in pdf format. For this i am making a temporary object [Temp_Obj__c] which has fields like [key__c and value__c].

I fill the key with a unique number so that will not be replicated in any case and  filling the value__c with the comma separated account-ids. I pass this key to the another page as a parameter and use this key to get the account ids using the temp object.

To get the pdf content i have an another page that display the information by getting the accounts from the temporary object's value__c field. It is accessing the right key from the parameter. But when i query salesforce for the temp records that have the same key it fatches no records.

This whole thing is done to send ids of account from one page to another.

Please give me a quick solution. Even if you have some other ideas to achieve the same functionality then please post them also.

Thanks in advanced. 

Hi all,

I am not getting any error emails for the unhandled exceptions on my email-id even i already have enabled this option in personal information using [Send Apex Warning Emails checkbox].

This is happening from last few days only and before that i was getting all the errors correctly on my email-id.

Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks in advanced. 

Hello,

I am facing an error while running the Apex code as:

System.Exception: Too many SOQL queries: 10001

Can anyone provide me with a solution for this.

I went through the docs  and the discussions for the governor limits but got confused by the posts . 

Could any one provide a solution to this :

Your help will be appreciated .... 

Thanks

shaan 

• November 17, 2009

Hi to all,

I have stucked in a weired problem. 

I have large numbers of accounts and want to send an email to a contact about all the account information in pdf format. For this i am making a temporary object [Temp_Obj__c] which has fields like [key__c and value__c].

I fill the key with a unique number so that will not be replicated in any case and  filling the value__c with the comma separated account-ids. I pass this key to the another page as a parameter and use this key to get the account ids using the temp object.

To get the pdf content i have an another page that display the information by getting the accounts from the temporary object's value__c field. It is accessing the right key from the parameter. But when i query salesforce for the temp records that have the same key it fatches no records.

This whole thing is done to send ids of account from one page to another.

Please give me a quick solution. Even if you have some other ideas to achieve the same functionality then please post them also.

Thanks in advanced. 

Hi all,

I am not getting any error emails for the unhandled exceptions on my email-id even i already have enabled this option in personal information using [Send Apex Warning Emails checkbox].

This is happening from last few days only and before that i was getting all the errors correctly on my email-id.

Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks in advanced. 

Hey

Periodically when running my batch process from a VisualForce page I get a "Read Timed Out" error.

I am not calling out to any external systems in my batch.

I have gotten this message from code that worked both before and after the problem batch, with no changes to the code in between.

Any explanation for this would be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Dave

• November 10, 2009