• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

We have customer records and want certain tasks to happen during the inlife management.

We want to be able to automatically create task to contact them 12, 9 and 6 months prior to the contract end date.

Can we do this with workfows?

Any help much appreciated

AJ

• April 26, 2010

Hi

I have a custom field on the user record 'team' and want to populate this automatically on Tasks and Appointments.

I added a custom field and can get the details for the team from who created the task but I need it for who the task is currently assigned to. can I do this with a cross object formula or will it need to be code?

• February 03, 2010

I am trying to create an admin dashboard to analyze the quality of our account allocation and am having a real nightmare. I have inherited the system and we have a number of divisions that use SFDC and then sub teams within those divisions and I want to check the number of correctly allocated accounts. I have created a matrix report that shows the actual allocation versus the theoretial allocation

Team ->     A     B     C    D    GT

Div 1          10   10   10  10   40

Div 2          10   10   10  10   40

Div 3          10   10   10  10   40

Total          30   30   30  30   120

So say in the example above teams B, C & D belong in Div 1 but all the records should sit in Div 1 I want to have a gauge that shows only 25% are allocated correctly.

Thanks in advance for your help

• December 30, 2010

Hi 

New to SFDC and just want to check what I am doing will work with the advanced filters. I want to run a report to make sure our salespeople have the correct accounts there are 4 basic criteria for the allocation but with one slight exception so I have 6 criteria on the report and have set up the following advanced filter would be grateful for any advice or just a sanity check on this:

1 AND 2 AND 3 AND (4 OR (5 AND 6)

So the desired results should be show in either 1,2 , 3 and 4 are all met or 1, 2, 3,  5 and 6 are met

Have I got that right? 

• December 04, 2009

Hi

New to salesforce and would be greatful for any assistance.

I have a related object to the opportunity and when a user completes this I want to apply some validation. I have successfully got the error message for the date to be complete if a checkbox is selected but cannot seem to get it to error if the date is completed without the checkbox being selected.

Thanks in Advance

AJ

• October 19, 2009

I am trying to learn the APEX code and plan on taking the DEV531 course.

If you took DEV531 what are your thoughts on this course?

Is DEV531 the right course to take for someone that is new to programming?

What other advice do you have for learning APEX and Visualforce?

-Thank You

LinkedIn Discussion

Could any one can explain what is the major  difference between Roles & Profiles.

Hi 

New to SFDC and just want to check what I am doing will work with the advanced filters. I want to run a report to make sure our salespeople have the correct accounts there are 4 basic criteria for the allocation but with one slight exception so I have 6 criteria on the report and have set up the following advanced filter would be grateful for any advice or just a sanity check on this:

1 AND 2 AND 3 AND (4 OR (5 AND 6)

So the desired results should be show in either 1,2 , 3 and 4 are all met or 1, 2, 3,  5 and 6 are met

Have I got that right? 

• December 04, 2009

Hi

New to salesforce and would be greatful for any assistance.

I have a related object to the opportunity and when a user completes this I want to apply some validation. I have successfully got the error message for the date to be complete if a checkbox is selected but cannot seem to get it to error if the date is completed without the checkbox being selected.

Thanks in Advance

AJ

• October 19, 2009