• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to get a button to update a checkbox field once its clicked. Is there a simple way of doing this?

Thanks

• November 25, 2009

Hello, I am trying to validate a picklist. I would like the users to only be able to select the next value in the list.

e.g.

Picklist:

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

I only want the user to be able to select "stage 1" save the record, The only be able to select "Stage 2" save the record... ect..  Is this possible?

Thanks

• November 12, 2009

Hello,  I need help creating formula field that will calculate how long a record remained in each stage. 

I have a few stages:

Work To Be Scheduled,

Work Scheduled,

Invoiced

Delivered, 

ect... 

I would really like to know how many days the job has been at each stage, so I can track it using the reports. I know this is available in the opportunities report by default but I can not replicate it for my custom object "Job" 

Can anyone please help? 

Many Thanks

• November 10, 2009
I am trying to get a report to display the stage duration for a job. It currently displays the date/time is was edited but ideally i would like it to display the amount of days its been at a stage, as its confusing having to work it out manually. Any help would be much appreciated. Rob

• November 09, 2009

Hello, I was hoping someone could help. I am new to SF and I am trying to setup a workflow to do the following:

User chooses a 1yr, 2yr or 3yr option from a picklist. Once the value has been set I want a timer to start.

Once the 1yr, 2yr or 2yr time has passed I want a check box to become enabled so I can flag up a report.

I then want the picklist option to be reset, so the user can then re-select the 1yr,2yr 3yr option.

I was thinking something along these lines:

IF (TEXT)Frequency = "1 year", Current_Date + 365,

(Check_box_timer = enabled), Frequency = "None"))

IF (TEXT)Frequency = "2 year", Current_Date + 730,

IF (TEXT)Frequency = "3 year", Current_Date + 1095,

Any help would be appreciated.

R

• October 28, 2009

Hi,

I am trying to get a button to update a checkbox field once its clicked. Is there a simple way of doing this?

Thanks

• November 25, 2009

Hello, I am trying to validate a picklist. I would like the users to only be able to select the next value in the list.

e.g.

Picklist:

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

I only want the user to be able to select "stage 1" save the record, The only be able to select "Stage 2" save the record... ect..  Is this possible?

Thanks

• November 12, 2009